Reviews for Random Ramblings
Love it
Especially the Matt and Taylor moments
Please update
Imzadi chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
This is absolutely adorable, and I can actually see it happening. Who would have thought? I love Matt & Taylor. More, please?
Imzadi chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
This is one reason I'm so bummed that the series ended. I so wanted to see Eli & Maggie get together. At least we saw her with this baby in a vision. . .
princessdeleon chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
k love this chapter but what do you mean spoiler? are they actually gonna show the episodes? or release the dvd?
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I can only imagine what it must be like for a man when he holds his first child. It's amazing. I think you've captured Matt's sense of awe & wonder.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I didn't know Matt had a sister, and she's NOTHING like him. I did enjoy this story.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Cute and funny. I wonder what he thinks of the placenta?
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
So much for my trying not to read any spoilers, but, oh well. This is pretty much perfect. This one is my favorite of all of them.

Error: "Maggie tied valiantly to ignore the sight of the fish,"

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Whoever this is about, and I think it could be Matt or Eli, but not so much Nate for some inexplicable reason, it's very sweet.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Matt has a sister? You know, I never thought about it, and they never really said anything about it on the show, but I like this idea.

I also like that she's kind of a wanderer type, the opposite of Matt.

And their nicknames for each other are cute.

Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This chapter is both amusing and disturbing. I don't think I ever want to know. And he keeps saying it! It's just kind of nasty. But totally well done.

princessdeleon chapter 4 . 2/7/2009