Reviews for Bad Whiskey:: Part of The Whiskey Series
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Please God let there be a sequel for this on the list...if there isn't, could you maybe be convinced to write one? Please?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Dying to see what happens next!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
*sigh* So incredibly beautiful and bittersweet... I'm torn because as a writer I can understand why you might not want to revisit this particular chapter...but as a reader it's something I think I would definitely return to if for no other reason than it shows a depth of emotion that (in my opinion) is very realistic and it's done on a way most docs from this particular story timeframe are not.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Interestingly, a friend of mine and I were just talking about how interesting a Buffy/SPN or Charmed/SPN crossover might be...

PS - my statement from the last one still holds...I'd so be wanting to kick your butt right now! Dean and Onyx making out on the hood of the car is fun...but I wanna know what happens with Onyx and Sam!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I'm so glad this is done and that I'm not reading as you wrote/posted...'cause I'd have been ticked about the whole switching to memory right as it looked like Sam and Onyx were about to talk about what happened!

You're a huge fan of the emotional ringer...and I'm a sucker for well-written stories that make me feel a broad range of emotion. Excellent work!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
So Onyx is Bobby's daughter? That's an interesting little twist. Did Sam and Dean know?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Take this as the compliment I mean for it to be. That chapter was like a train wreck. It made me feel sick reading it and yet I couldn't look away.

Oh, and by the way, Onyx? She's a real badass...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You weren't kidding when you said this one was dark, were you? Geez... *deepbreath* This totally felt like soulless Sam for a minute there. Very twisted and almost painful to read.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
i hope you are going to update this story really awesome keep up the good work:)
sam riggs chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
im sorry to hear about ur loss erm im not really sure what to say to be honest im not really good in these situations but my prayers are with you
sam riggs chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
OMG that chapter was truly amazing , words can not discribe how how great it was the passion wow i have not words and the words i would write would not be good enough to discribe how good it was i was also most crying truly AMAZING WRITING
Gert49 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Onyx, sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are doing well.

Love the update. Take care.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
I liked how you did kinda a crossover with buffy..nice! Plz update!
Gert49 chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Onyx, I just finished catching up on your Whiskey series. Love these stories. Can't wait to see what happens between Sam and Onyx. Can't wait for your next update!
girl in the forest chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Great job posting chapters so frequently. I'm curious as to how everything is going to work out.