Reviews for If That's All Right
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Love it!
Malty chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This story has always stuck in my head to the point I practically see it as canon. I love it, and I know it's a bit late to leave a review but I just wanted to thank you for writing something so eerie and unique. So thank you
Scarlettxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this. For some reason it was a very bitter sweet read for me, although it did have a nice ending- It probably made me sad because of the way things are in canon as of late.

All in all nice story and I feel like it ended quite nicely. :)
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
amazingly well written. the vivid descriptions and scenes made me picture everything in my head.

the love scene was particularly sensual. how sasuke was in utter denial and refused to open his eyes till the end when he removed the forehead protector and i finally released a breath i didnt know i was holding.

amazing.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I dont see the relashion w/ the story and the pic but, whatever. Still good.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very nice story! I usually don't like this pairing, but sometimes I do, like now. I like how the kiss wasn't perfect, like kisses are in a lot of other fanfics. You made it more realistic. I also loved the ending. Great job! _

Very nice description here:

The desert was melting in the sparse sunlight. It heaved in splashes of crimson over molten gold and fell away like sea during ebb tide. Silence reigned over the chaos of colour; but not the deadly, menacing sort of silence. All the battles had already been fought.

I liked this part:

“I’m sick of saying goodbye,” Naruto whispered sharply. “Sick of chasing you. Tell me to give up.”

“Give up,” Sasuke said automatically.

“I never do.” Naruto nipped at his lips. Sasuke stiffened. “I never will.”

Lol:

Sasuke gritted his teeth. Okay, if that… weird sensation was sex, he never wanted to do it again! Fingers weren’t exactly terrific, but this was so much worse. Leave it to Naruto to ruin things towards the end.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like this... It's really good. Like I can't explain why I like it so much, but I do. I like your description methods and I like the overall idea. And mphm sasuke blindfolded and getting done by Naruto.

Love Natsuki Lee
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow! I really like it.

Kisses from Argentina!
SandyJ62 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
The story was as hot as the desert! The imagery you evoked was quite vivid and beautiful.
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I enjoyed this fic. Very nice.

Bit
Pinkis chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
WOW! SO GOOD!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
you do have to stop running
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
oh my god! haha, wow, that was so hot and romantic at the same time! sex during a thunderstorm? *swoons* lol, i love it! the emotion and uncertainty of what might happen next; it's great! XD
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 2/6/2009