Reviews for Supernatural Magic
carnivorous butterfly chapter 17 . 9/13
I liked it
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 17 . 8/9
This was a wonderful story. Thank you, so very much. And, I hope there IS a sequel. Keep up the good writing.
ShadowThief126 chapter 17 . 7/9
Great story. I’m glad it worked out in the end with John, but I kind of wanted to see Harry punch him for being an ass.
xTCatxx chapter 17 . 5/3
Omg that was so beautiful I love this story thank you for writing it
This story made my day really so much better thank you!
zealous soul chapter 17 . 4/28
I loved it... it leaves me hanging in search for more... please write a sequel about it and message me when you do...
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 4/24
Loved this! ;o)
Wolvie26 chapter 17 . 4/11
love it! goin to look to see if there is a sequel. if not I hope you write one some day.
JustBREATHEforNow chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
This was so amazing! Please write a sequel and say when it's up. Please!
mayawene chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
Wow thanks for this story ! I love it ! Dean and Harry are cut together
Lil'LunaLove chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
WincestIsGross chapter 17 . 7/10/2017
This was amazing!
Dean and Harry are so cute, and Johns not being a terrible father for once!
StarKurama chapter 17 . 7/7/2017
loved that. more please!
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
I really enjoyed this fic! Though there wasn't any foundation laid for the blood link snapping, nor explanation on how Sam or Harry even knew about it, so this chap felt like a fast windup. Still good, though.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2017
I LOVE IT
dont have an acc chapter 17 . 2/14/2017
I am crying thERE ARE ATTUALLY TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON FOR THIS WORK OF ART I FEEL TRULY BLESSED TO LIVE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS YOU. On a side note I would kill for a sequel, I searched your works but I couldn't find it. If you have written or are thinking of writing one could you edit the last chapter and put the URL at the bottom. Thank you so much amazing person.