Reviews for Supernatural Magic
Wow thanks for this story ! I love it ! Dean and Harry are cut together
Lil'LunaLove chapter 8 . 8/10
WincestIsGross chapter 17 . 7/10
This was amazing!
Dean and Harry are so cute, and Johns not being a terrible father for once!
StarKurama chapter 17 . 7/7
loved that. more please!
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 7/1
I really enjoyed this fic! Though there wasn't any foundation laid for the blood link snapping, nor explanation on how Sam or Harry even knew about it, so this chap felt like a fast windup. Still good, though.
I LOVE IT
dont have an acc chapter 17 . 2/14
I am crying thERE ARE ATTUALLY TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON FOR THIS WORK OF ART I FEEL TRULY BLESSED TO LIVE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS YOU. On a side note I would kill for a sequel, I searched your works but I couldn't find it. If you have written or are thinking of writing one could you edit the last chapter and put the URL at the bottom. Thank you so much amazing person.
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 1/27
LOVE IT!
Aurix Morsinger chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Harry Potter was born in Wales. FYI
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
is there a sequel?
Das-keeper-of-the-wolves chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Should totally do a sequel.
blahblah chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
It seems very onesided. I understand that harry is desperate for friends but it seems like he's the only one who actually does shit. Xp I just wish that maybe the winchester brothers would at least respond.
SMI0167 chapter 17 . 4/15/2016
i like this story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
I like that, when Harry got thrown in, a lot of things changed for the better.
Sevvus chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
holy mother of loki! that was amazing! ...and its now almost 5 am... wow...I've been reading for hours!
I'm tired but this story was worth every second! I hope there's a sequel! that would be so awesome!...I need to look soon as I'm done!

My review is just basically wanting to get across that I think your brilliant, and your an amazing writer! and I'm very in love with what I just read.

keep up the good work!