Reviews for Emergency
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
my first hwoasu story i evr read thx
bijoubee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Your writing is fantastic and I must read more from you. I guess it's time for me to stalk the other 80 plus fanfics you've written. Thanks for the great read :)
PandaPearl1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
.AWWWSOME!

Since I resd it i wrote one based on this , but not in the same way you did yours although it's pretty funny at one point of my story Asuka makes upa song in her head in the tune of the Grinch song a bit lame yes but it was the only song notes i could think of for the passage.
Icezera chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm very very surprised. Your story is one of the few "characters go to high school" that actually makes sense and is readable without losing IQ points from horrible grammar. There's definitely the teenage hormonal angst/emotional loss of control, but you also balance it out with reasoning with the stream of consciousness literary device that helps give the feel of a teenager. Asuka was emotionally confused and a little melancholy at times, but her rational thinking also implied a sense of maturity that really fits the definition of a teenager-someone stuck between a child and adult and slowly maturing.

Wow, didn't think I'd write this much for a high school story. Nice job!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*dreamy sigh* the goodness that is asuka/rang and you got it on par! you have every right to be proud of this piece, it turned out pretty damn good and you got the characters right! I never understood though why people would pair hwo/xiao if not to have HIM use her to spite jin, but i guess when i start reading the pairing more in depth i'd develop an appreciation for the plot development.

Please do write more suki/rang fics, i really loved this one and i think u can do more with it (if not on another story entirely)! Great job again Razer, you're truly inspiring me to work that much harder on my own fics :D

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love how tis turned out. Asuka is a great character whose attitude I totally love. That being said I enjoyed the sarcasm and indignant remarks XD

It's nice to see Asuka help Hwo to recover from his break up with Xiao. Their friendship will help them both to grow as people :)
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Well, not too bad. I have only played Tekken 3 so I'm a little out of some characters. I haven't finished reading the stuff yet.
storytime chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
asuka's pov waz awesum!
Thunderxtw chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Haha. And the plot thickens..er...ends...rather.

I really liked your Asuka. She actually seemed real, because all the emotions I have experienced at one time or another in some form.

As for your views on getting Asuka down, I think you handled her well. She was strong, firm, and stayed true to her personality as a tomboy. I rarely see two one shots connecting with each other's stories, so it was refreshing.

Yeah... and the humorous lines you sprinkled in every paragraph.

"My admiration and… crush, I guess (if you tell anyone, I’m putting my foot up your ass) is so far back in the closet that it can see Narnia.

Now that’s an analogy!"

[And]

"I mean I’ve had worse – who in class would have a sexual fantasy about him in a Science laboratory? What, do I find beakers erotic or something? Lay me on my back, oh you sexy man, and swipe the test tubes out from underneath me! Do me! …Excuse my unusual, sarcastic, imagination."

XD
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very nice oneshot. I especially like how 'real' Asuka seems in your story... from a first-person perspective, that is. Unlike a certain someone -coughBellacough- who seems too Sue-ish and unnaturally verbose for my taste.

Hwoarang Shrine made be snort. At one point in my life, I used to have something like that. Ah good times, good times.

Nice job. I plan on making a fanart for this in the future (after I've finished my other drawings).
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Nice work on this, very cool. Keep at it.
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Favoritest favorite line: "So, Hwoarang. It seems that you… finally set foot into the forest and lobbed down a tree. A shame that this one is diseased."

This is the perfect Decoy companion, seriously. You meshed the two flawlessly, with just the right details pulled from Decoy to show the continuation/other-point-of-view in this oneshot.

I didn't splutter for five minutes about Xiao being a little bitch (I knew what to expect this time!), but I did get to giggle over Asuka's very powerful crush. I love that she has a 'Hwoarang shrine' engraved in her mind.

Loved it! Not a huge fan of Asuka, but the way you wrote her here is positively endearing. :D
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
What can I say? I LOVED THIS! Yeah, me, the anti-HwoaAsuka person XD. You know why? Because of all the pieces of shit that have featured this pairing so far! I mean, look around, ugh.

Love your Asuka. I wish I could write her as well as you can ;). Plus, this line:

'What helped even more was putting all my childish jealousy to work, and pictured Midget’s face on the damn thing. Beat her porcelain face to a bloody pulp. Break that prissy nose. Split open those fluro pink lips.'

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD! Did you write that just for me? Well, in any case, I love this fic and I hope you write some more quality fics with this pairing :)
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
CLEVER!

An orginal Hwoasuka oneshot!

Heart breakin to c Hwoarang in tears brokes da fan's heart :'D :'D here.

bt once again...great piece...dazzling done writing on Asuka's POV! of course theres nothing wrong being tomgirl its juz...well...she's truly a fighter :-/

PS: I ve finally caught up with ur updates. LOL!
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hey, glad to be back to the R&R scene!

Wow, a Hwoasuka! *is full of love*

And what's more to love, is that Suki's characterisation is spot-on.

LOL, just how did Xiaoyu manage to get into Hwo's pants? And be so smug about it too. And then to have used him. Sounds more like Lily. I dunno, it seems that Suki and Lili have some sort of rivalry going on in T6, so I kinda expected Lily to be her nemesis here too. But maybe Suki hates on Xiao in ur "Me" universe, in which case I should hurry up and read the sequels already. Oh, and believe it or not, Asuka's shorter than Xiao, but never mind that...

"Oh God, those gorgeous amber eyes"

*cringes*

* has bad memories of annoying sparkly vampires and equally annoying Mary Sue b-i-t-c-h-e-s *

~Happy Writing!