Reviews for Love Is Not Enough
squirtbug158 chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
‘Don’t quit before the miracle.’ Yea, I like that. I'm sure glad they didn't!
Angel1964 chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
Really lovely story, thanks for writing it.
anonymous chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
Just finished reading your story. Loved how you took the all-too-common story of Jack-Sam being married, and made an excellent story of how to put a rocky relationship back together again. Reminded me of what my own parents went through several years ago, and what it took to get them on speaking terms again. Appreciated your taking the time to explore this theme. I think you did it quite well.
Jhodges chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
Overall, I loved the story and the emotional knot you created with the reader right from the first chapter of the story. My only critique is that most of the chapters progress fairly slowly where the time line between chapters was more day to day or day to week. Then the last chapters leap to months and year which left me wanting to know what we missed in those gaps of time.

I also thing the role of the Keller's in the end was over done. Their "purpose" in the story was to provide an impetus for the O'Neill s to fix their marital problems. To turn them into best friends, turns the story from an angst-filled dramatic story to a sugary one in the end.

Over all, great story and I hope your muse comes back. I love Jack and you have a gift of capturing him perfectly.
sg-1fanintn chapter 25 . 3/22/2009
Wonderful, wonderful story, as always! I really enjoyed it, and it's good to know you're still writing. I had been worried, since I hadn't seen you on Gateworld in awhile.

You said if your muse could get inspired you could write some more. Well, the Ship Thread is having a ficathon, and even a short story from you would be very special! Here's a link to the post with all the prompts:

forum. ?p9900565&postcount175641

If this link doesn't come through, please just PM me, and I'll be happy to send you the details!

Hugs,

Melissa
LadyMo chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
Great, great story and I love the ending. I also feel that sometimes you have to go through difficult times before the good comes. The thing is that most of the time the good is worth going through the difficult.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.

:-)
remerkaba chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
I really enjoyed your story! It was a very enjoyable read.
steadfast chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Wonderful! Just what I love and anticipate from you. I hope there will be many more stories to come.
J.Stone chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Yup. That was a good story. Brilliant. Thank you
J.Stone chapter 24 . 3/19/2009
Another baby! Well now, ain't that interesting. Love it. Thank you
HAZMOT chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Both Jack and Sam have had a wonderful year, and to be surpised by being pregnant. Somehow life has a way of making good things happen regardless of the pain endured. As said in a old cliche', what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Sam is a strong person and having a baby girl just heightened their love for one another. They have new friends and an extended family in Tony and his wife and kids. Janet, Teal'c and Daniel were always going to be there no matter what happened between Jack and Sam. But adopting David and now this new life, is complete for both of them. Their need for more happiness is complete. :D
PatriciaS chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Nice ending to a great story. Thanks for taking the time and sharing and I hope that after a rest your muse will wake up again.
KHM 03 chapter 25 . 3/18/2009
It was a very satisfying way to end the story. I, too am a sucker for happy endings. I hope to see more stories from you in the near future and " All good things come to those who wait ". Even if you have to wait a long while. :-)
TiaRat chapter 25 . 3/18/2009
I did enjoy this story. But being the parent of a toddler and a new baby is not as rosy as portrayed in your story. I have a 3 month old and a three year old and it is way hectic.
kinnik72 chapter 25 . 3/18/2009
Fantastic! I too, love happy endings!