Reviews for Only the Beginning
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Nicely done! Love the way you write my ninja Ten, lol. And to pair her up with Sasuke! Mm, great choice :D Love this couple a little more each day! Thanks to you who's great writing does each of these characters justice. No one likes an ooc Sasuke /: Much less an ooc Tenten. Anyway, thank you for the awesome read!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great job:)
naash chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this is so good. i wanted more. like the second date or neji and lees reaction

thanks for this fic
Sasuke4Tenten chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really like this. Hahahah. (: Keep on making SasuTen!

Join DeviantART and share your SasuTen story with the growing fanbase! :D We even have our own exclusive group there.

Also, I'm adding this to the SasuTen community here, if you don't mind. Feel free to subscribe.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Okay, that was waaay too cute. I think I'm getting cavities as we speak.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow that was beautiful. you have a way with words really and i love the interaction between sasuke and tenten. you got there character down. :) it was so good. im a little sad that it ended early. but its a oneshot and im sure youve intended it to end here. either ways its perfect. great description
Renn101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
CUTE!
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Liked it alot!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this story..

So well-written..

every detail was well-defined..

Every statement was calculated and planned..

This is definitely one of the VERY VERY few SasuTen stories that I actually praised..

i really like it..

it's sad that it's not continued..
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
SasuTen? That's so smexy! Although I adore ShinoTen, I can't help but love this couple too! I really like the little scene you created here, it was pleasent to read. And I really felt like Sasuke and Tenten were kept in character. (But hey, that's just me...) :) Please, keep writing about these 2 as a couple, you do it so well.
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hehe. i just adore sasuten! even if iv been reading nejiten for who knows how long :P
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
As much as I adore Neji/Ten ... I'd have to say that I do tend to induldge myself with the odd Sasu/Tens now and again. I don't know why but I could always see an attraction between Tenten and either of the 2 prodigal geniuses. Anyhoo, I enjoyed your fic a lot. The physical attraction between the two was toyed with very well and I enjoyed the subtle flirting (that I thought was present).
Shadow rabbit chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh man that was Good, I love the idea of Sasuke pursuing Tenten, they are such a sexually charged the possibilites.

Anyway that was an excellent peice of writing, thanks for fuelling my ever-growing obsession with Tenten X Sasuke.

xoxo
MissLavery chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
very good! i love your writing; sophisticated with a mild touch of humor. i loved all the little details for such a simple scene. it's great~
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I liked it, though Sasuke being so mysterious in speech is kind of strange to me. Tenten, too. But I guess that's how ninja become when they get older, right?