Reviews for Star Wars: remix
RomanticLover1 chapter 50 . 11/14/2015
This a review for the overall story.
I thought this was well written and had an interesting plot line.
However, I do believe that Anakin should not be listed as a character in the heading of the story (you know, where the title and plot is). I believe this as he died after only about 8 chapters of a story of 50. So he really isn't that big a character. I found this a major disappointment, as it led me to assume that he would feature heavily, when he doesn't.
On the Anakin topic, why did you have to kill him? Surely there could have been another option. I ask this as a big Anidala fan.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Pedme screamed in pain as the boy was taken out of her. She was crying as she was giving birth to them. Luke and Leia were put on their mom's chest. She ran her fingers through their hair.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Ray had turned evil.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Pedme didn't know what to do.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Pedme was terrified.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
I'm pregnant
fusioninferno chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Rewrite this, keep an akin alive, if you do have anakin die then don't have padme marry someone else. Have her miss anakin and mourn him. Add a anakin funeral scene. All this if you decide to have anakin killed
annea101 chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Didn't you make han a padawan?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
The tentacle scene should have been longer

Leia in armor is super sexy
Silver-F chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I was giving the story the benefit of doubt, but when you kill one if the main characters that was it for me. I don't intend to be harsh or anything, I just find the character of Anaking too useless, it was a great idea though, but everything was truly too rushed
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Already killed off the main character barely a fifth of the way through. An interesting choice to say the least.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/18/2013
I just can't approve of this story, you went and killed Anakin way to early and after that the story makes no sense at all, especially considering it's supposed to be Anakin & Padme I was enjoying the story until I read chapter 10 after that it went from a 10 star fanfic to a 0
Guest chapter 41 . 8/23/2012
Good god... your OCs don't fit in here at all
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2012
I have to agree with Heart of Aiur
"Too rushed, very unrealistic presentation, lack of scene dividers, overall needs some work. Maintenance on the chapters."

And it would have been better and more intresting to see Luke and Oola being together... even if it was for a short time