Reviews for A Wish Granted
Mol-dune chapter 1 . 8/20
Yep. I enjoyed the various role shifts. I did feel like the story's moved really quickly and needed some meat to the sub stories. I do enjoy abquick read, though, that keeps me wondering. Hmmm...all three boys in Slytherin. Just how was that to turn out? I bet they caused their share of problems
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 1 . 7/14
I love this! Oh my goodness, I kind of wish there was more, but I also like how it's so complete too.
Gink chapter 1 . 3/28
Im glad Lucius is nice. There are not enough fics that have a nice Lucius which causes me bot to read them as he is my favorite character.I'm looking for a fix here he's pregnant and his child called him mommy.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 1/11
laumirot chapter 1 . 1/10
great story!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I don't usually like pieces like this.

Guess what.

distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very cute! Now my rabid plot bunny is jumping up and down demanding a warped story about a Golden Trio involving Draco, Harry, and Ron...argh!
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Loved every word.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love it! Pure fluffiness which is what I needed from the flood of fanfiction updates that happen to be quite depressing. It was adorable really. It is making me cry! Brilliant job.
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Loved your re-work of the story - great job! ;-)
Netchka chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Good story. I like it. :)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Very wonderful. Did Snape free Sirius?
I wonder what memories Snape planted for Lucius, did he think of himself as a blood traitor as well?
Regardless, very interesting, and it's very refreshing to read Ron as a good friend and on friendly terms with Draco and Harry.
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I am revisting loved stories tonight, csn't sleep. Love this as much now as the first time I read it! Thanks for the wondetful read
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Sequel... please.
LadyTygerEyez chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This was perfectly done. It made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for sharing. :)