Reviews for A Wish Granted
Loved it. Thank you.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 6/6
So sweet :-) simple and sweet.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/19
loved it thank you
giggles i like this a lot
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/24
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 1/31
I absolutely loved this little bit of fluff. I genuinely wish Severus had got a do-over and got to raise Harry. I also like a good Malfoy too.
Mol-dune chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Yep. I enjoyed the various role shifts. I did feel like the story's moved really quickly and needed some meat to the sub stories. I do enjoy abquick read, though, that keeps me wondering. Hmmm...all three boys in Slytherin. Just how was that to turn out? I bet they caused their share of problems
Satan Pellegrino chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I love this! Oh my goodness, I kind of wish there was more, but I also like how it's so complete too.
Gink chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Im glad Lucius is nice. There are not enough fics that have a nice Lucius which causes me bot to read them as he is my favorite character.I'm looking for a fix here he's pregnant and his child called him mommy.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Lovely
laumirot chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
great story!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I don't usually like pieces like this.

Guess what.

THIS WAS AMAZING! :D
distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very cute! Now my rabid plot bunny is jumping up and down demanding a warped story about a Golden Trio involving Draco, Harry, and Ron...argh!
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Loved every word.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love it! Pure fluffiness which is what I needed from the flood of fanfiction updates that happen to be quite depressing. It was adorable really. It is making me cry! Brilliant job.