Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle
madcasmi chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Slow clap... And then I stand ...: clapping harder...
You know it s 2014... I hope you did write the sequel!
Think ..I will take the day to daydream about the possibilities of the sequel.
I hope it there!
madcasmi chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Wow... Do you even still read the comments! It been over a decade and a half since stargate came on the air. I was 23 years old and had just given birth to my first child. Actually up to a couple of Months ago if you would have asked me if I had ever seen the tv show Stargate, I would have immediately thought those early days as a brand new mom with baby blues. Getting annoyed with my husband for him for watching his new show that he had been so exited for it to start. He had dragged me to a movie theatre to see the movie. It was a good move... But I have only seen it once and it was "at the movies". Anyways I am babbling, I apologize. Enjoying your story like you wouldn't believe! Thank you letting me use your gift like a drug!

Jenny
madcasmi chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Enjoying this. You are only the 3rd author that I have enjoyed their stories. I am very picky in my fanfic... You have kept me passed chapter three. WTG!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
Nice!
AshLiz chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Love the story!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
did not see that coming good call carter
BDM chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Can't Teal'c feel a Goa'uld's presence as well?
Shenlong Girl chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
Fantastic. Dynamic OCs, an intricate plot, and some nice hurt/comfort. Loved it.
Shenlong Girl chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Ack! That won't make a stab wound better at all! D: *hurriedly proceeds to next chapter*
Heidisuniverse stacey chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I love this story so far, only on chapter 3 but its great

And just wondering... Whats the BDU? Read it in every

Other story so far but am not sure what it is
Prometheus chapter 28 . 11/6/2010
You know, I almost skipped this thinking its just another shipping tale. But even your first paragraph sucked me in. I'm so glad I decided to give it a go as it turned out to be a great teamfic/Carter character fic. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Sam fic that explores her strength of character as appose to the sea of Sam ship fics whose every action and re action revolves around her CO or get her pregnant, quit her job and barefoot in the kitchen?

So a million thanks for a strength of character fic for an exceptional and strong woman. BTW, I'm not giving Galek any credit for saving Carter at the end as he was the very one who brutalized her within an inch of her life to disable her in the first place. But I loved your original characters, they are interesting villians, but villians they are. And I love the SG teams support. Brilliant fic.
TalitaF chapter 28 . 8/29/2010
This was AWESOME! Read all in one go! Truly stunned into silence with reverance for your talent and imagimation and dont let me forget, determination! It takes a lot to write this with also having to deal with the "real world" of work, kids, etc...!
StarnightSam chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
this is a great story! I loved every character and their roles in the plot. You developed it so well and surprised us as it happened. I'm sorry it took me so long to find it and read it, but the last year has been so busy! But now that I've had a change to read it all at once!,I really am glad I did have it all together!

I liked the way you had yet another alien fall for Sam! Can't wait for your sequel!
Ezra17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
SO COOl can't wait till next capture! its relay weird I keep thinking it a real episode and try to find it sometimes to watch what happens in the end but then its like dam its not an episode its a story from fan fiction! I relay like the story so far and wish it was a episode on stargate sg1.

and nice about the Goa'uld being the king soo did not expect that which makes it more exciting!

Thanks loads!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
One tiny characterisation nitpick. O'Neil never calls her Major. Other than that, I can't fault this. Wish they'd filmed this.