Reviews for Passion for One Never Dies
Azera-v chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Really love this idea, please continue!
jodie rae xx chapter 5 . 5/15/2010

that was very mean
CeliaEquus chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Gaah! What's going to happen next? And who the devil interrupted them? Grr...

Post again soon, please!
ShadowHawk360 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
ah come on, you had to cut it off there did't ya? Good Job, love the story and can't wait for more
WannaBeBones chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I really like this story, you did a great job with not changing the personalities of the characters! I can imagine them saying these things, and i am a fan of this coupling. I would love to see how this story progresses and i believe that you have done a great job so far so bravo and keep it up.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
(sorry couldnt log in...) i know i have said this already, my love but this is another fine chapter and i was honored to edit it. i hope i did well... but judging by your readers this was another success! :D cant wait to read more! ~I'L'C
Magical.Misses.Mistoffelees chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
ok. i've already read chapter five.

and all i ask of you is to write more

if you need hints;

Jareth : Statch? (a goblin)

Statch : uh. sorry for intruding your majesty. i..i...

Jareth: *breathing hard**wanting to kill statch*

Sarah : Jareth *holds jareth's hand*

Jareth: *calms down*

-ms. jareth

live laugh love
Magical.Misses.Mistoffelees chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
ok. i think that Jareth should be all : i'm so sorry.

Sarah : no. no. come here *kisses jareth*

Jareth: *kisses back (thinking OMG I LUV YOU!)

Sarah: Jareth?

Jareth: Yes

Sarah : ... ( i can't think of anything :( )

tichtich2 chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
O. ! Who ever shouted his majesty is totaly going into the bog of eternal stench even if i have to throw them in myself! jeeze couldnt have just waited that little bit more before they got desterbed?

but apart from the minor incoveniense this is a rather good story and im really enjoying it so far :D

im guess the person who called his majesty is going to tell them summink about sarah friend :( and then she'll completly forget about the kiss and be all wound up in her friend ...jeeze this sucks THE BOG FOR EVERYBODY!

thanks for sharing this has been fun :D

Your faithfull reviewer

hazlgrnLizzy chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
good chapter!
notwritten chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Definitively good. Keep smiling. :-)
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
I hope I did well... Wonderful chapter! I love it to bits! :D

Carrie9586 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
wow that chapter was amazing so glad you have found your muse again! I loved Jareths healing power very useful lol!

cant wait to read the next chapter and i hope you will continue with this story as its one of my favorites!

many thanks and hope you are well!

Carrie x
notwritten chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
I have enjoyed reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
An enjoyable chapter, and a new little mystery to be solved!