Reviews for Purple Eyes
love the story
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
plsss upadate! i really want to read the next chapter and others agree with me i love this story alot!
Lexii chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Please finish...dying...slowly..x_x
kyothefallenkit chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
awww X3 I can't wait to read what will happen next now that they all have bodies again XDDD
starhunter9147 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Don't stop xD
Wingstrike chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
it great really like naruto being a jaishmist
AnimeObsessed1116 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I really like this story! This is my first time reading something like this! Please Update
yaoilover4 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
kya! I love it. I totaly LUUUUVVVVV this fic. Please telll that you will continue it soon (and also all your other fics!). I wanna see the rivality between Hidan and sai grow now that Hidan has a body to compite for Naru's afection.

I'm putting 'cha on my alerts.

Ja'ne!
JadenWinters chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
coolll story! *smile, smile, smile.*
yaoihaven chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YEWWWWWWWWW you have written literally my fav story of all time all my fav characters are back alive exept kakuzu v.v i miss him omg if they all like had the secks time with naruto that would be even better it'd be a multi romance storie...itd be so kawiiiii anyways plzzzzzz update i fucking love you and your stories all 5

:DDDD! lovez yew
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Ha, I've never seen a Hidan vs Sai rivalry. It's so cute! And I love how you brought Jiraiya and Sasori back. I was so sad when they died!
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
! I was really into the story! ;_; Oh well, you'll update sooner or later. W
Elfhunter chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
This is awsome! I was laughing so hard at the prospect of Naruto carrying around a head! Please keep writing on this story.
silverXshadow chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Just wondering-how the heck does Hidan eat if he's just a head? Where does the food go?