Reviews for The Irresistible Force And The Immovable Object
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This story is great. Perfect way to spend my sick day.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awww that's so cute! I love your writing! *favorites author*
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Absolutely amazing! I loved it all! Booth is so awesome. 3 Great fic! ]
BandBfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hi, have just finished reading this and it so brought back why I started watching Bones in the first place! The way you "get" the characters is amazing, I wanted to read more of your fanfic so I went to your profile page and read the letter there.

I too have been disenchanted with the "themed" story lines of the show and agree that alot of the story lines are geared towards getting BB together! but now the writer's are just dragging this out and stringing us along!

There is far too little left of the Season 1 and 2 characters, that said I wait for the latest episodes and hope that the show will find its way back to its roots, it is sad really that I cannot stop watching!

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions, have you sent that letter from your page to the show?...maybe it might resonate with them, just a thought. Where else can I read your stories, not just the Bones fanfics?

I used to read a lot but since I had my children there doesn't seem to be time any more. Would like to get back into it again after reading your stories

thanks for the memories,
a BB fan
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
“I didn’t have a Grandfather. I didn’t have anyone, so don’t presume to know what I went through, Booth.”

You have no idea how much i love you for having that in your story... :P
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I really really really loved this. It actually brought tears to my eyes when Max left. I think it was beautifully written. I have to agree that season 4 was as good as say 3, but... I'm living in hope that Season 5 will improve things no end! A girl can only hope. I hope you continue to write bones and I read your.. um... tirade (i mean that in the best possible way) in your profile and found your thoughts quite insiteful.

Keep up the great writing though, i'm really impressed with it (i've read heaps of your stuff in the last 24 hours.
SisAngel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That is my favorite Bones fanfiction ever! The ending was especially cute :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was great
Sam chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is beautiful, a real call-back to the early days of Bones. I didn't realise how much I missed small moments like the ones you've created here. You understand their characters' mind sets better than we know our own, and on top of that, it's incredibly well-written. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories - thank you for the great read!
booknerd323 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved this. I thought that it was great.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is fantastic. You've nailed the tension and pain and refusal to connect for fear of more pain that makes up Brennan. The conversations with Booth and her father...really excellently done with such stark anguish poking through with every word.

And I love that Max bribed the doorman to call and let him know that Booth was there.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
LOL. I couldn't help but laugh at the last scene with Toby. SO like Max, to be checking up on his daughter discreetly.
saragillie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I like how you show Booth understanding her and how she struggles with her relationship with her Dad.
Audrey302 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
What a great glimpse at the complex relationship between Brennan and her father; you did a great job at exploring what the show has left undone: how she comes to terms with him being in her life outside of the prison. And thank you for addressing the mysterious nonexistent grandfather! That plot point drives me nuts since no one talks about it.

As for the show deteriorating rapidly in quality, I have to agree with you; it's become more of a joke than anything else. Character is sacrificed to silly plots that are little more than contrivances to create funny or awkward situations. Brennan seems to have suffered more than any - her actually doubting her partner and thinking he's a loser? Please! - although Booth seems to serve little purpose on the team. What happened to the whole idea of the show being Brennan's academic and insular world meeting Booth's extroverted common sense? Now Sweets is there to be the "people person" while Cam is always in the lab and we see Brennan there for a few minutes, tops.

I personally am having a hard time handling how ludicrous each episode has become. It's hard to sit through them at times. But reading fic like yours reminds me of why I liked the show in the first place, so thank you!
daisydol chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw girl, you aren't in the dog house. Especially because this little one shot was so delightful! I believe that should our duo ever fully get together it will be through the intervention of a crazy scenario or a clever person's machinations. Max is the absolute perfect foil for that! He, like Angela, is a master of human nature and I could see him having the inside track on our two love birds unspoken feelings toward each other. Very in character and very sweet:) Also, nice job with the angst/comfort combo. You do a nice job balancing the two so that there is just enough angst to make you feel sorry for a character (Max, in this case) followed by the right amount of resolution to make it a satisfying outcome without any cheese.

So don't worry, I for one totally understand how it feels to have the muse up and leave you. I haven't been able to come up with a Bones fic for awhile now and, seeing as how that is really the only show I write for with any regularity, it has been a bit frustrating. Being an enormous Buffy and Angel fan, even I am getting frustrated with the supernatural elements being thrown into the show. Why oh why has a super rational, science based character drama turned into a comic book? Oh well, I live for the small scraps they throw me each week that could be described as vaguely reminiscent of our old show. Until then, great work on this and I hope your muse comes back on VITU. Can't wait for more one line quips from the mismatched partners and, of course, more tent smoochies. Maybe they'll find their bubbly team leader's body in the woods the next morning and they'll all have to work together to see who off'd her. Like clue! I'm just kidding. Hope all is well:)