Reviews for Walter's Mata Hari
kimbari chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is so sad. *sob* It feels like Walstrid. *loves*
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Yes! Yes! Evil!Astrid (more or less, anyway). Ah, I've always dreamed of this (well, have started dreaming ever since I started the show). Anyway, apart from my excitement for that, I must say that I adore this, seriously. It's sad, beautiful, depressing, contains Astrid as a traitor, character death, and, last but not least, Walstrid which I have now started to love. *sigh* Perfect.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
So depressing... so heart-wrenching. Ugh.

They are so cute! Even if Astrid ruins everything, or Walter ruins everything!

It is... illogical!

~amanda
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful and so sad. Glad you let me know your FF pen-name so I can discover even more of your great fanfic!
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is incredible. Well done.
trippycookie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wasn't expecting that! Omg, I love Walstrid... and this is so sad I almost cried! Aww. Amazing. :)
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
WHOA! I wasn't expecting a story like this at all! But it's brilliant I tells ya! Badass Astrid with tons of angst and sadness. You got the dynamic of her and Walter beautifully.

Thank you.

I really need to get back to writing my own prompts but my writing muse hasn't been working so well since my last Fringe fic. Oh well. :)

In turn I'll dedicate my next Fringe story to you. ;) Okay c ya.
noturgurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
god i nearly teared up at this. wow. this would be such a wicked crazy turn if it ever happened. i can see how jj could do something with making astrid a bad guy. oh yeah. he did have a penchant for doing that on alias ;)

excellent fic!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
i'm not a waltrid fan but it was simply fantastic!

thank you for a great story. i can't wait for your next work.
NomDuClavier chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Good story to a good prompt.

I'm not usually into character death fics that much, but since it's you I've read on just the same. Glad I did so :)

Love the ending. :D