Reviews for Snowed In
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
why are they soooo adorbs together?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
How cute! 0/0
Yuu'Kata.211 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awww 3 so cute :) Yeah I've decided I love Ginkagu now more than Okikagu. :D (Gomen Sou-chan)
Queen of Kabukichou chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
There's actually a really cute fanart of Gintoki and Kagura underneath a kotatsu :)
Our little Kagura is growing up fast- was that a training bra? XD Very sly girl, she's definitely learning from the best (Gintoki). I loved the kiss he gave her in the ending. So sweet!
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So cute! ; u ;
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was a very interesting story. It was very enjoyable to read. It was funny and had a nice ending.
Rei-chu Asakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Kyaaaaa! That was so fluffy and sweet, i'm gonna die! XD nah, i still have to wait for that "more GinKagu fluff to come" that you said XD i hope you continue to make more!xp

Right from the beginning, i thought 'Kagura's like a Koala' XD clingy Kagura is so cute! o
And Gin being straight-on assertive with the kiss, kyaaa that's just so fluffy XD

I understand Kagura's concern about Gin getting hurt and wounded :( i even thought, if i were her, i'd also want to protect the guy i care so much about xp and then she said the same thing in her next sentence, haha XD Oh, their conversation in that part was really fluffy! fuafua . (how many times have i used the word fluffy now? XD)

Kagura's last poker wager was really naughty hahaha XD and her act of sitting on Gin-chan was kinda surprising but knowing how cute she is in almost everything she does, it's ok XD .
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awwww, that's so freaking cute! I love them! Some say that they're just like daughter and son, but I beg to differ. She had considered herself to be in a love story with him. I'm glad you wrote this!
Ink Kissed chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have to admit, I'm always a tad hesitant when reading Gintoki/Kagura fanfiction stories because I sort of followed the crowd thinking in a way they do have a father/daughter relationship...but I think I love them as a couple more and more. This just made me smile, and laugh. I love how you intertwine the child-ish personalities they tend to have but also the maturity they possess. I especially loved the way you incorporated Gin's scars, I never did imagine that Gintoki would have them, but how could he not? All those battles, all that hardship. I think I'm too attached to this show, and your story. That kiss at the ending just made it finish perfectly. I have one question, and hopefully I didn't read this to fast - since I loved it to much - and missed it, but where is Shinpachi? I know the story is about Gin and Kagura, but I'm just curious:D
Grimmer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I enjoyed it, good work!
CarrotBox chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aww this story was so cute! I love seeing Gin try to ignore Kagura's feelings (in fics), but it never works xDD
Death God Raven chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
jejeje muy buena ojala haya mas ginxkagu
J4ckP0T chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Well i think that one being a cute, all your fic was but that as more.

But I thinking again a strange feling of Deja Vu... i dont know.. maybe is because i read a lot of your GinKagura fic.

Well a Fic is Sweet, but, again i missing the usually humor of the series, I Thinking of the ages about the Gintoki and Kagura... it is not phedophily? er... he must be 22 or something that and she hum... maybe 15 or 16... Well, it's nothing wrong about that, im just curious XD

I Likelly to read one story made by you but, if one Kagura and Gintoki more seroisly Idiotics, just like the anime :D

Well i need to go now it is 05:00 AM and i need to sleep (dying if the great tx of sugar in Blood and Long Night's if no sleeping XD

Until the next Pal, And Good Fics.

See Ya.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow. This was pretty fluffy. I'm pleasantly surprised! :D Great job, the story was like water from beginning to end, so smooth. Nice idea!

And how is it you have so much time to write stories? Jeez, two in two days? (technically three if you count your "Jack of All Trades" one)

Anyways, great job on this.
CynicBoarder chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I was surprised to see this outside of Jack of All Trades. I should really browse more instead of just relying on alerts.

That being said, this was another wonderful piece of GinKagu fluff. Poor Gin has really bad luck at gambling. And that wily Kagura is so evil for swindling Gin like that. But, it's all good in the end. They're just way too cute together.

This really made my day. Hope you come up with more.