Reviews for Snowed In
NatsuDragneel56 chapter 1 . 4/9
Omf
bruh chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Kondo is 28, Otae is 18. Pedo much?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Gin's 26 and Kagura's 16. Pedo much?
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
why are they soooo adorbs together?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
How cute! 0/0
Yuu'Kata.211 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awww 3 so cute :) Yeah I've decided I love Ginkagu now more than Okikagu. :D (Gomen Sou-chan)
Queen of Kabukichou chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
There's actually a really cute fanart of Gintoki and Kagura underneath a kotatsu :)
Our little Kagura is growing up fast- was that a training bra? XD Very sly girl, she's definitely learning from the best (Gintoki). I loved the kiss he gave her in the ending. So sweet!
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So cute! ; u ;
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was a very interesting story. It was very enjoyable to read. It was funny and had a nice ending.
Rei-chu Asakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Kyaaaaa! That was so fluffy and sweet, i'm gonna die! XD nah, i still have to wait for that "more GinKagu fluff to come" that you said XD i hope you continue to make more!xp

Right from the beginning, i thought 'Kagura's like a Koala' XD clingy Kagura is so cute! o
And Gin being straight-on assertive with the kiss, kyaaa that's just so fluffy XD

I understand Kagura's concern about Gin getting hurt and wounded :( i even thought, if i were her, i'd also want to protect the guy i care so much about xp and then she said the same thing in her next sentence, haha XD Oh, their conversation in that part was really fluffy! fuafua . (how many times have i used the word fluffy now? XD)

Kagura's last poker wager was really naughty hahaha XD and her act of sitting on Gin-chan was kinda surprising but knowing how cute she is in almost everything she does, it's ok XD .
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awwww, that's so freaking cute! I love them! Some say that they're just like daughter and son, but I beg to differ. She had considered herself to be in a love story with him. I'm glad you wrote this!
Ink Kissed chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have to admit, I'm always a tad hesitant when reading Gintoki/Kagura fanfiction stories because I sort of followed the crowd thinking in a way they do have a father/daughter relationship...but I think I love them as a couple more and more. This just made me smile, and laugh. I love how you intertwine the child-ish personalities they tend to have but also the maturity they possess. I especially loved the way you incorporated Gin's scars, I never did imagine that Gintoki would have them, but how could he not? All those battles, all that hardship. I think I'm too attached to this show, and your story. That kiss at the ending just made it finish perfectly. I have one question, and hopefully I didn't read this to fast - since I loved it to much - and missed it, but where is Shinpachi? I know the story is about Gin and Kagura, but I'm just curious:D
Grimmer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I enjoyed it, good work!
CarrotBox chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aww this story was so cute! I love seeing Gin try to ignore Kagura's feelings (in fics), but it never works xDD
Death God Raven chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
jejeje muy buena ojala haya mas ginxkagu