Reviews for 03 06AU The Lazarus Experiment
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Lots of cute little bits here. I liked the glimpse forward to Blink. I loved the joke about Lazarus being much too young for Rose. And how interesting that Martha will not be traveling along with them for at least a while.
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I can just imagine the Doctor and Rose's expressions as Martha took the picture, priceless! Come on Doctor, propose already, she's not going anywhere... I hope. Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Such a cute, intimate ending :D I hope he does propose properly soon :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Still haven't seen "Blink" D:
LostInWho chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
(Sighing...) Such a lovely, swoon-worthy scene at the end - have I mentioned that I adore your portrayal of these two? I cannot wait to read the next stories now. It was nice to enjoy Martha instead of being frustrated by her!
The Doctor Rose chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
lol
seekerchasing chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
awesome
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Just FYI... I love reading your stuff. I love the episode re-writes. Well done! But all in all, I think it's because you actually use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and the like. BRAVO!
SamiWami chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Aahhhh! I love the ending. So very much. _ You can hear the sparks flying as her brain shorts out.

Then again, if I had that hot hunk of a man pressing me up against my door, snogging the life out of me, then propositioning me, I think I'd short out too...

Then chase him and haul him back into my room for a bit of unchaperoned shenanigans... XD

Anyways, lovely as always.

One note, though. Earlier in this... Is it the second chapter? First? I'm not sure... You have them saying "converses". But they don't call them Converse, Americans do. They say trainers. Just a side note...
Ayjah chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Oh is he a tease. They do give off the couple vibe. Even in the series on tv. I love that Martha was a friend not competition.
jonara chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I know there are so many things I wanted to say that I liked about this and the two before it..but I read it last night along w/ the two other episodes before it..I"m sick and have been snagging the chapters and bringing them over to my laptop w/ no internet access to bring into bed w/ me to read. So by the time I'm done and get here to my real computer..I can't remember what I wanted to say..very frustrating! But I did love it all! Esp getting Martha out of the make-me-human chamber and inserting Rose..much better! Oh and I loved the Superman references..I've been a total Superman fangirl for years and years :)
LindsayCullen chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
:P
Lostinthoughtantime chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Just had to review... This was my fave to date... Loved the Doctor and Rose and the frequent inuendos... On the edge of my seat watching the relationship develop
Fantastic!
kelsey739 chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
I love stories like this! Please write more! I can't wait to see what the episodes will be like with Rose in it.
Khait Suten chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Please continue with the others soon! I love these and can't wait for more!