Reviews for William Sawyer
Hildolfr chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Sorry have to post this in this chapter apparently I already wrote a review for the last chapter but here is one i actually will remember writing Please write a epilogue please or better yet write a sequel yeah yeah a sequel
oncetreehill chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
O I'm in total agreement with you. I guess guys are going to see it from the guys view, most anyway. I'm just lucky that my best friend is a guy and thinks Lucas is an ass, but then he was in love with Peyton and wanted her for himself, LOL. So I am so thankful that you will make Lucas work for it. It's about freaking time. And it shouldn't be too easy.
oncetreehill chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
ughh, I really hope Peyton doesn't let mr. wishy washy back too easily, and most writers make it way too easy for him. I also hope that William only has the color of Lucas eyes but they are nice and big like Peyton's enormous pretty eyes as opposed to Lucas well, hmm, small eyes. I adore Peyton's relationship with William and really want to see it develop more before Lucas just sweeps in and winds up adopting him without putting in all the hard work coz that would be just typical. I'm just super mad at him for ignoring that almost embarrassing declaration of love that had to to devastate the Peyt just as I'm still mad at him for sneaking of like a coward at night and just leaving Peyton alone in that hotel room without doing the mature thing and talking about her request to wait a year. Just one year for crying out loud. O.K. rant over.
oncetreehill chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I know this was written a long time ago, but this is simply a delightful story so far. Did I read that this is a first fic. Just Wow, you're really talented. And I love you for giving Peyton a real story, not just getting depressed and pine away for Lucas who treated her quite shabbily in Season 5 anyway. I love how you've written Peyton and Brooke together too. It's so them.
HopefulMe chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
I loved this fic so much x)!
HopefulMe chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
That was so romantic with the songs! I still wouldn't forgive him though,
HopefulMe chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I love Karen and I love this fic x)
I can't promise that I'll review every chapter but I'm gonna review as many as I can!
HopefulMe chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I love the fact that they live together :) I was kinda hoping for it. Amazing chapter!
HopefulMe chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I love their friendship :)
HopefulMe chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I love the William/Peyton think and the Breyton friendship moments. This fic is so amazing :)
HopefulMe chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I've never read a fic like this. But I'm loving it already :)
svety74 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
Great story ;) maybe Peyton indecisiveness could have been shorter because the real Peyton always took a risk but it was worth all the while.
svety74 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
On OTH Lucas never fought for Peyton for the simple reason that she was always there waiting for him & he never had to fight. It's great to see another side of the story. And it feels great to have Lucas fighting for Peyton for once 3
svety74 chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
"You are a Scott man. I know that somewhere inside of you is a tiger waiting to get out. Stop all this kitten nonsense and be bold!" Hahahah this is one of my favourite Haley line.

These scenes were so romantic. I wished you were one of the writers on OTH. This is amazing I would have loved to see it. Although I can't imagine Peyton Scott resisting but it's a great story.
svety74 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Well I'm totally on Team LEYTON. I wanted them together from the pilot. But when it comes to them 'fighting or arguing' I'm on side. I was on her side during the proposal in S5 & the book fight. Yes I understand Lucas point of view {he was afraid and in denial} but Peyton is my all-time character :p
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »