Reviews for The Demon King
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/23
This was lovely, but there's a couple inconsistencies with the canon. First, CC's Code is the mark on her forehead. The scar under her breast is where the nun maimed her. (Unless, of course, that was an intentional lie on CC's part so Kallen wouldn't know that Lelouch had a Code after all.) Second, I'm about 90 percent certain that Lelouch abolished the nobility and the Numbers thing when he first became Emperor, before meeting with the UFN. So it seems odd that Nunnally would be doing the same laws.

Nevertheless, this was an excellent fic and very enjoyable.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 2/17
This is truly very interesting to read
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ha. CC tricked Kallen here to hide that Lelouch is still alive. The scar is not the mark of a Codebearer; the crane sigil is, and CC's sigil is on her forehead. CC showed Kallen the scar on her chest, which is entirely unrelated to the Code. Unless the author made a mistake here, and I assume he has not because this is just too perfect, CC was lying through her teeth to Kallen. Totally in character for her to do.
sephiroth12285 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this was a different fic for me, but a very intresting one I like how this one was done. It was very good.
10char chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
The one thing that would make this oneshot absolutely perfect that I can see, would be C.C. talking to Lelouch spiritually after Kallen left. Would've been such a bittersweet sentiment.
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Brilliant
Sangome chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Even though I think Kallen understood Lelouch's plan the moment he got stabbed by the fake Zero, I can see why this still could happen. Kallen needed and wanted answers that nobody was giving her, and she wanted closure. She desperately wanted to believe in Lelouch, who did his best to prevent her, knowing that it would end with her death. However, the Kallen you portrayed here seemed to have no more romantic feelings to Lelouch. I always thought she'd never be able to move on, actually.
Rassilon001 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
A most impressively well thought out epilogue to the story of Code Geass and Lelouch vi Britannia. Frankly, I was worried when the idea of escaping death was brought up, and it would indeed prove our favorite character as being truly evil, as Kallen's line of thought followed.. but you avoided that nicely. Poor CC though, guess she's back to the drawing board trying to find someone else to take the Code for her. Excellent story, wonderful work.
Ibbi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Well written indeed.
Unsigned chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I can't help but go awwwwww...
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was a very good fic. Goo job!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What a great story.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
A really nice story with a good blend of analysis of Lelouche's complicated nature and humor. You really like making fun of that Pizza Hut sponsorship, don't you? I don't blames you.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hmmm, a curious story, but a good one. Not much has been done post-epilogue on Geass, most prefer AUs, even I do, but this one faces one of the most controversial points about the tale. And points out the hypocrisy of most Bandai anime. That really, we all want Char back. Heh. Continue to update (your other tales, not this one). Update again soon, ja ne.
fnza chapter 1 . 8/26/2010