Reviews for Brothers and Friends
CrimzonChyld chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
It was better for Dean to have left in the first place not only because he was able to be there to help Sam recover but also because, if he hadn't left, Sam might not have recognized his "friends" for who they really were. At least that's what I think. I'm glad Pastor Jim is there too. I was never happy with him being killed off in the series before anyone got to know him, or Caleb either.
CrimzonChyld chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Aw, Sam and his bear and blankie!
CrimzonChyld chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
So glad Dean's back, and of course he could care less about his own injuries when his baby brother needed him so much!
CrimzonChyld chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Man, Sam is beating himself up over sending Dean away when he was all doped up. Those people at the hospital didn't help matters any! COME BACK, DEAN!
CrimzonChyld chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
I always think of Sam like this, wanting to get out of the hospital as soon as he can, no more hospital. Aw, part of him is afraid that Dean will leave but he doesn't want to hold Dean either. Yeah, that's the kinda Sam I think about.
CrimzonChyld chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Stupid not-friends of Sam, stupid Krista, they are awful, awful people and Sam is well shot of them! They don't deserve to be his friend! Dean's such an awesome brother but he really needs to look after himself if he needs to take care of Sam. Oh and I think the manager guy is really nice letting Dean have the cabin and all when Sam gets out of the hospital and taking care of the medical bills that are sure to be skyrocketing about now! Stupid country without universal healthcare . . . I'm American, I can call my country stupid. Obamacare is a joke too. Just sayin'.
CrimzonChyld chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Poor Dean, he's just running himself into the ground isn't he? He bought Sam stuffed animals, that's so cute! This whole bromance thing is so awesome! I hope Sam's going to be okay!
CrimzonChyld chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Oh, that was so lovely and dramatic! So happy that Sam's getting better. Oh, Dean sound so exhausted!
CrimzonChyld chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
AW, poor Dean, poor Sam, and poor Dean again. Nearly lost it there myself when I read that Sam was in a coma. Maybe hearing Dean's voice will give Sam the strength to pull through!
CrimzonChyld chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
OMG poor Saaaaaam! And he want's Dean sooooo bad! Y'know, she could have tried to comfort him a little, telling him that they would get Dean, that they would get Dean to come back but NOOOOOOOOO. She and her snobby little friends are a bunch of stuck up idiots and I hate them, I hate them, I hate them SO MUCH!
CrimzonChyld chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Poor Dean, those guys are assholes! I feel pretty bad for Sam too, it's hard finding out your friends aren't who you think they are. Especially when they are hurting the people close to you. Jerks. Oh and I hate people that always complain about EVERYTHING, nothing is EVER good enough. At the same time, they are trying to do what they think is best, trying to get Sam back into school and all and I guess in a way that's nice and all. Still, if Sam WANTED to go back to school, then he would. He doesn't need other people to decide for him.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sam's friends are jerks. I mean I get why Sam would want to chill out and just be "normal" it's what Sam does after all but how could he not see how condescending and insulting his so called friends were being? Wishful thinking? Pfft, y'know they're probably just rich college kids who have parents to pay their way. Surprises me they would even be friends with some one like Sam, y'know, doesn't come from money, doesn't have parents who are well off sorta thing? Guess being super smart makes up for it. Not smart enough to recognize his "friends" being snobby little bitches. Of course Dean reacts the way his does, all the cockiness is just to hide his insecurities after all. He's always been afraid of losing Sam one way or another. Now he's made Sam sad, poor Sam.
mngrue chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Super long haul, but totally sweet : )
AiMie-chan chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
I love your story, i really like it..
it really a great story, but sadly it already ended...
but still thank for the story, i enjoy reading it.. :D
LISABABY71 chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
AMAZING story! I really loved and enjoyed reading it! It is really awesome and I love the way it was written. Very well thought out and I loved how long it was, almost like reading a book. I even added this story to my favorites list.. Thank you sooo much for sharing! Keep up the great work. Lisa
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »