Reviews for Brothers and Friends
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Seriuslydiggerz chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Stargate Atlantis FTW

:P
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Sam's friends are stuck up assholes!
Cainchan chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
great chapter. really good story.
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
("You said you left a note, you did what you could.)

Say what? Leaving a note didn't show any significant effort. That's nothing. Seriously. I'm so dissapointed with her.

But glad that now Dean came back though!
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Aw, that's just ridiculous.

Dean depended on her and she what. Left a note? Seriously, a note? Shouldn't she said something to some one? She was entrusted to do something and then she left a note? I can't believe a senior nurse is so stupid.
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Dean slammed Justin against the wall!

Dean lied down on the same bed next to Sam!

Dean apologized! Sam apologized!
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
(When they opened and he stepped out, he was met by the sound of wailing monitors and nurses running into a room down the hall. Sam's room. He took off running.)

Don't worry, Dean. I'm sure Sam just woke up and maybe panicked a little because you weren't there.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Sam's waking up. Yay!
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Oh, that bastard friends of his.

Oh Dean, Oh Sam.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I'm liking it so far. Especially when Dean and Sam fight and then Sam felt lost without Dean. Can't believe Sam's really stupid in here. He let his friends insult his brother for 2 days! And it's not like he let them, but he didn't realize it. How stupid is that.

But I hope Dean come again soon. His Sammy needs him.
CeCe Away chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Oh that was a long one, though I read it straight through. Nice writing.
123kat chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
I just loved the story. It was long but well worth it. You seemed to capture the love between the two brothers.

A great job and can't wait until you decide to write another story.
team sammy chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
I liker the story about about brothers and friends and i hope that you right some other storys like that because that story was so ausome and sam totaly gave his so called friends wat they wanted so then thei got wat they duseved and i liked it when sam took up for dean cause that was so ausome i didnt tnink that dean could take up for sam like that
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice amount of hurt!Sam - hehe P I like what you did with the brother/brother relationship.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »