Reviews for Brothers and Friends
tati1 chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
That was an amazing fic. Really cool. Thanks for writing!

-tati1
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
AW Poor Sammy! I can totally understand where Dean was coming from though but still poor Sammy! I just adore these boys and Supernatural is by far my favorite show! EXCELLENT JOB!
freefall-gypsy chapter 17 . 9/10/2009
This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy

Congrats
K Hanna Korossy chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
This was a very, very enjoyable read. I had a little trouble getting past Sam's belief Dean wouldn't be there for him, but you did explain that and once I got into the story it was hard to stop. I love that you made Sam's recovery realistic for those injuries, that he was broken but not out of character, and that Dean had a few spills along the way, too. I adore the bear and jacket bits and really liked your OC hospital staff. It was just very sweet and the kind of fic I long to read more of. Bravo!
daleaikman chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Great story. Loved every part of it. Not only did you hurt sam but you hurt dean too and had him just go on like nother had happened that ROCKED!
adder574 chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
Great story from beginning to end.
bhoney chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
Chapter 3 was a nice bridge, giving us some of what we'd been missing. I believed that she'd told Sam and the medical staff over and over that Dean wasn't coming, but it was nice to see it firsthand. Gives us a bit better setup for later when Sam keeps thinking Dean wants to leave him.
adder574 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
It's good to see Jonathan come through in the end, and I'm glad Sammy's okay, even if he did get a little banged up again.
XxKayaraxX chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
Hi,

I'm since a few months a big Supernatural fan but I didn't read a fanfiction about it until I found this story a few days ago. I print the first chapters because it sounded interessting but I hadn't the time to read it online.

I'm glad that I've done it because I was fallen in love with it. Like in the tv-show I could not decide if I like Sam or Dean more. But that's mot important. I love your kind of writing and I had the feeling to see everything while I read the chapters. I was delighted to see/read something from Sams POV (especially in the hospital). How did he feel? How/what he experienced and so on.

I also like Krista and the other "friends" in a way even if all the stuff wouldn't happened if they would not exist.

I think I've nerer seen/read so much chicks-flicks moments between them but I love these situations although I'm not thinking that Dean would kiss his brother (even it was only on the forehad. (lol But it's interessting what he think /how he would react if he would know that sam didn't slepp at these times. by the way I'm loving the thing with the coat and grizzly bear. It's just cute.

I don't know what I could write more except that I've print the whole story to put it into a folder (I'm colleting good fanfictions. It's nice to have them on paper because I can read the storys every time) and I'm loving Brothers and Friends. (By the way is this a really good title)

Ps: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language and I understand more as I can speak.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
Hi there, what a happy ending to a great story! Thank you for your regular updates, I really appreciate all the effort you put into this fic! I hope you get past the mark of 100 reviews for your first story, that's quite a feat with all those stories out there :-)
AquarianNightSky chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story!
Ciya chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
It's nice Jonathan turned out to be a good guy. Justin and Krista can just crawl back under whatever rock they came out of.

Great story.
Dianne chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
That was a great story from start to finish. It flowed well and was well written. I loved the ending!
bhoney chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
Aw, thanks for the shout-out, that was very sweet of you!

This was a great chapter, and a wonderful end to a fantastic story! I LOVED it ending with the boys, relaxed and together, and especially Sam's sleepy "love you." I'm glad Dean let himself say it back, too. Man, Justin and Krista sure are in denial! And not just about the ghost.

This story has been a pleasure to read-great characterization, interesting plot, nice brotherly moments, good suspense. Very well done! I hope to see lots more stories from you in the future. I'm favoriting this one!
Colby's girl chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
This story was terrific. I can't believe it was your first! I certainly hope to hear from you again with more from our favorite brothers. Awesome job!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »