Reviews for The Curious Case of Benjamin's Buttocks
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
No guys. Use the thery. If his but is white, he's been bad. But if his but is red then then he's been good. So shall I say this, , you've done a marbollus job. I'll sighn in and favorit this story.
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Okay.. I have no idea what tv show this is.. but its interesting. But its too hard to read when its both italics and underlined.. why is it like that?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I find this strangely erotic...
Aiffe chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Okay, I laughed at the title and the summary. Pity it's so obvious you haven't seen the movie, or at least hadn't when you wrote this. (Either that or wrote it as trollfic to be cute...) Benjamin Button was an orphan, his mother died in labor and his father abandoned him. He wasn't raised by the Buttons, and didn't find out his surname until he was an adult. He also didn't go to school, and due to health problems didn't do much scampering around and playing as a youngster.

Oh, and I think your formatting got screwed up. Might want to check that.

Still, good for a chuckle.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
it was a good and a interrelating one thank you
itsjustmel chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Your writing is good and well structured, but the underlining is annoying... nevertheless, good job.
TinaGodda chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
that was funny, i was loling the whole time! althought it was kinda odd...any way, well done, but ya, get rid of the italics and underlineing...my head feels like it was wipped by twenty belts at the same time...lol
TheBird.and.TheBee chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
maybe you should take away the italics and the underlines. i didnt read it either because it ws indeed eye-sore-ish. i did however, manage to catch the last like about benjamin's curious buttocks. witty. :]

it would get more readers if it was easy to read.
Masochism chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
didn't read it because it's an eye sore, but am still reviewing because this is the first CCOBB fanfiction. I am glad you chose to start this one up. I hope no slash stories emerge from this movie!

But, Brad Pitt and His lady love should find a way to keep it real.