Reviews for Whatever You Need
CosmicLOVE1996 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I know you written this a long time ago but it is really good. I wish you wrote more...
OrchidD chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh my gosh! I loved that...so much :) It was perfect, angsty RK, which i don't usually tend to read, but Rob's little speech at the end *thud* Great job :) x
AmbroCoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
wow, that was absolutely amazing.

loved every bit of it
greenlight.01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
seriosly awsome, are you going to write more?
valeriacullen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well, your story was first of all very, very good. I loved all of it I mean the way that you compared their situation to the situation of their characters Edward and Bella, I think that made the story more believable to me. I mean they're supposed to be actors yet they find them in the same situation you know, in love with each other and not, I think that they are and you captured enough heartbreak that it was just perfect. Although some of the things that Robert says he wouldn't really say them. Even though he seems like the dark, brroding, romantic, super complicated guy, I think he is more of a show person than a tell person. He probably just would've kissed her and she would have known.

Great story! I give you and A!

Keep writing more chapters!
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
MORE! Please, write more about Robsten, you're SUCH a great writer and Robsten stories aren't enough on here, plus I don't like half of them. But this is wonderful, really it is. I hope you'll extend it.
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Awesome! :) I really felt new-moon-y. Haha. :D
SammyAbby chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
reported.
ZigZag.X chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw. I wish those to would get together. They are so adorable! Well done, great fic.

Peace out,

Nina
Emberseve chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I LOVE IT! I think you should continue it though...it's so good! If you do continue it, here's an idea: I read in a magizine the other day that Kristen S. and Talyor L. were hanging out a lot. So I was thinking that if you continue it you could make Taylor have a crush on Kristen and BAM! We have a REAL New Moon going on WHILE it's filming! It might actually be a bit funny! Especially if you were to write them filming the scene that takes place at the end of the book when Jacob and Edward fight, because you never know Taylor could make a slip and say he likes Kristen instead of Bella and that's where Rob starts getting infuriated. Sorry...it's such a loong idea. You don't have to continue or use the idea if you don't want to...I just couldn't help but suggest it! :]

- Emberseve
MedievalContessa chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh. My. GOD! I am in love, this was so amazing! I will definitely be reading more from you! :D :D :D
OoverO chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Well, I've never read a Rob/Kristen fic before. It's kind of weird, I'm not gonna lie. Like you're intuding on someones life. Rotfl. Even though you aren't.

Anyways, once I got past the weirdness of it all this was good.
12345jj chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aww this was really good! i love your rob/kirsten storys. more?
Infinite2013 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
keep writing ! :)
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
my heart just hurts for kris, even though i think that breaking it off with micheal is EXACTLY what she needs to do! he's really NOT good enough for someone as special as she is. i just think that rob would be better, and yes, i might be biased, but i still think that

anyway, please please please please please write more! you did a great job with this chapter and i want to know more of what's going to happen in your head.