Reviews for Second Chances and New Beginnings
gryffinclaw357 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
brilliant. really well written. loved it. write more like it.
rockon88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I loved this! So sweet, and just COMPLETELY hilarious! Haha, one of my fav one-shots at the moment.
xx
ThePotterGirls1298 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was defiantly in my top three fanfictions that I have ever read. It was funny, romantic, beautifully written and is an inspiration toward anyone who reads it. Thank you for giving me the great privilage of reading that absolutely amazing story.
ThePotterGirls1298 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
jesrod82 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
How is it possible that I have not read this, or even knew about this story? It was incredibly well written and just beautiful!

The beginning really made me tear up when you had Harry by himself at the edge of the cliff, and then Ginny, followed by Ron and Hermione, as as you revealed each person I got even more choked up. It was such a great build up to the moment when they all jumped into the water. And from then on I could visualize everything going on. It was funny, sweet, heart breaking and happy! And to capture every single character so brilliantly, especially Harry and Ginny as they were the main focus and both pretty hard to get right, was just amazing!

And I actually love your take on Harry's decision to go back to Hogwarts. I could totally see him wanting to complete one whole year of school and not have to worry about tracking Draco's whereabouts or worrying how and when Voldemort will strike next. He could actually ENJOY the castle and his friends and just be, as he said in the story, normal.

I also loved that he proposed to Ginny and her reaction was spot on. I loved this!
bekkahtee18 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
"I'm spending a couple o' weeks with them," Ron announced, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Two weeks living like a Muggle. Hermione's gonna let me watch television and everything." He said this like a proud three-year-old being awarded a treat by his mummy... I really like that idea for a story! and who better to write it than you! pretty please, when you get the time of course :)
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I wa already crying from the start. No lie.
kiwanisgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story was so... phenomenal. The descriptions you used - everything. Bravo!
noontides chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
this was wonderful!
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was very good! I like that you had George with Katie instead of Angelina, I think that pairing is awful!
SilverHeart87 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that story was AMAZING. i can't even begin to tell youhow wonderful it was. it made me both laugh and cry. sometimes at the same time. wow. just wow. this is probably one of the best pieces i've read in a while. keep on writing!
JamsieyLee chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very nice! Really enjoyed the tone of this one.
candygirl7114 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
this is really good- for a change

keep writing!
BugnessMonster chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw that was really good! It made me want to cry at parts! Fred will always live in my mind!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aww i loved this. i loved the light tone - they all deserve it.

brava!