Reviews for Team Mentality
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aw, Team Gai. Sweet! :)
Cavallo Alato chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was so Team Gai! I love how you write their personalities, and I love Gai's poses... :'D
Great work
Titanlunatic chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow...brilliant and believable one-shot :D Good job on keeping them in character :) I could imagine this as a scene out of the anime :D
sesshoumaru4me chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
:D great! Please write more team Gai fics/oneshots?
Crazycally chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love how suportive TenTen is of lee its so sisterly and sweet
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I felt the need to indulge in a little Team Gai hilarity after Neji's comedy-relief moment in the most recent chapter (540). After digging, I found I had, indeed, not read one of yours. Let the humor commence!

A cooking competition? This can only end in funny.

"The man may be a genius fighter, but he's a crap chef."

Pfft!

Oh, I had forgotten your titled Poses!

Aw, how nice of Lee to eat Neji's cooking!

"Neji did not heave a sigh, although the effort probably cost him."

Your Team Gai is so much fun.

Oh! The ending was just too adorable!

Now I must resist the temptation of rereading "The Middle Ground"...again.

Thank you for sharing this exuberant example of gutsy, youthful fangirling!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Team Gai forever!
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was just so amazing. You portrayed Team Gai perfectly, every single one of them, and they made me laugh. My love for them just grew that much more. Thank you!
Marie chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Beautiful. The dynamics of Team Gai are perfectly captured in this one.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I think I love this team too. :D
red lilies chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I seriously love Team Gai in this story. So believable and Lee with his overkill and the wall. The whole thing is, well, so Team Gai. They rock. XD Nicely done. Delightful read.

RL
Leaper182 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love Team Gai so hard.

And I love the fact that Neji and Tenten have become overachievers due to Gai's influence.

Part of me actually wonders if whoever assigned the teams ever thinks about what kind of effect the teacher will have on the students. Granted, with Team 7, Naruto has the Kyuubi and Sasuke has the Sharingan, both of which Kakashi would be able to do something about - Sakura seems to have been assigned to the team because she was supposedly a genjutsu-type, but at the same time, she doesn't seem all that capable? She gets a lot better in Shippuden, but when the series first starts, Sakura really does kind of suck out loud. :(

... If I totally scared you with the capslocking and fangirling, I'm sorry. *wilt*
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Awesome! really funny, heart warming and perfectly shows Team Gai in a great light
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
totally random. totally hillarious. totally awesome!
nefarious nature chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Haha! This story makes me so happy! I love the Gai-sensei team too! They rock :) Thanks for sharing!