Reviews for Dust
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This story is brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow! Super intense! I really liked it though, despite it being a tad to AU-horror for my taste. But regardless, the writing was great, the explanation about the time-turner was FANTASTIC! and the characters seemed real. . .
einfach so chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow Great Story! You write amazing -something I can only hope to archive in oh.. maybe a hundred years..?:D
stressisnofun chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is beautiful!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aww, that's like "redo!" :P
hem hem no chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i cried. this has got to be the sweetest sadest story. you are an amazing write. consider writing books. this is my favorite fanfic. god bless you.
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That's such a sweet nd amazing story!

I think you did a wonderful job on it

Erin xx
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This made me cry. It was wonderful.
hermionesw chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was the most beautiful story ever, I was shedding tears. It was a good thing my parents weren't here or I'd be banned from the com crying over this story. I'm totally telling all my frens who like fanfic to read this. aslo whatr was hermione wrong about?

one love

peace
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was beautiful. You're writing style is very enjoyable- very detailed but not overdone so that the reader can follow along with the story easily. And the storyline- absolutely amazing. With a concept as coveted as time travel...very well done. I also really like how you transition between different genres...there's angst AND humor within the same story! :] I saw that you have other stories that relate to this and I am almost afraid to read them because I like this ending just the way it is :]
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Though I had a bit of troubling following this, I loved it in the end. When Albus screamed about Scorpius being dead, I sobbed. Literally. I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. This was heart wrenching. Great job.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
wow good and a little bit confusing i finally figured it out when Hermione told him the exact place he would be time traveling to. i thought it had a really good plot.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
And there I was, bracing myself for a tragic, but heroic ending... needless to say the actual end surprised me (in a good way). I really liked the way it started - you can actually feel Draco's isolation and the meeting between him and Albus was heartbreaking. The middle part was very entertaining, it was fun to read how much effort it took for Draco and Harry to finally accept their son's friendship. That part left me craving for more - I would have love to read more about Albus's visits, especially about the time when Albus got his new glasses. The last part was very interestig (time travel is always a brain teaser). All in all this is a beautifully written, well balanced story, a real pleasure to read.