Reviews for That's Why Head Injuries Are Unhealthy
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, that was fantastic! I'm having a really hard time finding Graverobber stories I really like, so thank you so much for contributing to them!
Sqwarrior Empress chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Bravi Bravi Bravissime! 8D I love it! The whole idea of GraveRobber tied between Heaven and Hell is quite funny. You did REALLY good with GraveRobber too! And it's even cooler since there really wasn't any GRILO. Sorry I hate Grilo, Bleh! I prefer Gravi. ;3 Anyways great job! And you have a brother named Jareth? Lucky...
they-call-me-circe chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Slightly ridiculous? What's wrong with that?

This made me laugh, and I love that you put Graverobber in a definitely non-Repo!-type situation and he still acted like Graverobber.
Anamin chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Yeah, it was silly, but worth the kiss at the end _
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Okay, the screaming fangirl in me loves the hint of romance at the end, but more than anything I love how you captured the Graverobber's sense of humor at its most enjoyable.
RavenclawKB chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
O.o Another great story.

As always well written, and nice rivalry. It would make sense that even eternal beings feel that way.

By the way though...you don't in all honesty have a brother named Jareth, do you?

- Kat 3
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very interesting idea. I have to wonder where he would end up... he's quite the character, that one. lol. I really liked that. Good job!
Aryang chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is absolutely hilarious! I didn't even watch the movie, and I already love it. It sounds totally like the way Graverobber would act.

Sorry for my bad English. Please, write more fics!
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Ha. This is brilliant. Def goin into my favorites.
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
O, that was creepy AND funny! You even put in a Graverobber x Shilo moment! Love it! Got any more?

Your Obediant Friend,

Purple
MxAcid chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was hilarious! Thank you for writing that.
Alucard Nightroad chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Awesome story, I am torn between the ending writen and him ending in hell with rotti. *Evil Grin* but very well done.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 2/6/2009