Reviews for To be needed.
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oooo, this is cool! :) I personally liked Ai and Mako, but I still think this is good. I sure hope to see more and that you continue this. It is a series, isn't it? Ah well, can't wait for the next part. Go Impy! :D
Metal Overlord92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
AWSOME
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
...Wow. Write another one, and I'll guarantee you a happy li'l authoress named TyrantFlame. _ I LOVE Beelzemon to bits! (Note that Beelzebubmon is his Japanese name. I prefer using his English name.) Newayz, Cool fic and i hope you can think up of another one! (And is also hoping you'd read my fics...)
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
It's good, I'll give you that, but I think I'm gonna have to agree with what alot of the other reviewers said. Lady Iapetus was right, and there were a few things that she left out, like Guilmon's Ultimate form is called WarGrowlmon, not WarGuilmon. And WarGrowlmon is HUGE. Absolutely MASSIVE. Beelzemon(Beelzebumon) is just a bit bigger than a normal human, taller and stuff. There are alot of good sites with pictures that you could go to to help make your stories better. Good story though, get some more up k? And if your not sure, Lady Iapetus was critsizing, its good if someone can point out your faults to help make your story better, it can be a bit annoying, but Flames REALLY suck, I got one once from this anonamus(I know I spelt that wrong, but meh) guy. Sheesh, talk about a colourful mouth!, Lol! Get more up k?
Impmon Theft Auto chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
after seeing the rapid decine of impmon fanfics im glad to see this still up... even thought its like 2 years old...

even though you got some facts about the series wrong it doesn't matter. you captured the emotion well, plus that "bad-boy" image that cleverly masks the imagely misunderstood (... or thats how i see it...)

it would be nice to see some more impmon fics around (I've been doing one for like half a year, and its still not worthy to be up here yet, but when it is i will post it...)

guess my similarities have been realised for far too late then... :(
OR chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Really nice, how about a sequel
takatorika4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
in the words of babidi: i love it i love it i love it
riderfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
This story rocks, It is so cool when you write about Beelzebubmon, I like the whole anti-hero image. He reminds me of a couple of live action people.

Riderfan:(fake coffing)Guyver!(Fake coffing again)hakaider!

Please write a sequal
kurumi-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Can we say, sequel?
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
You kept his image! It's so perfect. I mean, half of the fics you see destroy the bad-boy thing, but you kept it! Good for you. Loved the fic, write more, k?
taichi02 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
PLZ DON'T TAKE IT OFF THIS IS THE ONLY IMPMON FIC THAT I SEEN I LOVE IT I HOPE U CAN DO SOME MOER FIC DON'T LET Lady Iapetus GET TO U *GIVES DominoDS A LIFE SIZE IMPMON PLUSH*
Lassandra chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I thought that Lady Iapetus' review was like a flame, she had no right to

write that crude review after the author said it was a dedication to someone

close in their life that passed away. This story was very good. And it was an

AU. Get that Lady Iapetus? Sheesh, I'd be pissed if I got a review like that

too. DominoDS: I love your story please keep it up!
Lady Dragon High Daiken Priestess chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I really hate to tell you this, but Lady Iapetus did *not* flame you. Believe me, you'd know one if you saw one. She was informing you on how to be a better author...by using correct facts. 98% of the people who write fanfiction are not professional authors...and if you didn't want comments why did you post it up here to begin with?
Lunamew chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Aww. so cute!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
*ticks things off of fingers* 1. Tamers is NOT linked to Adventure continuity, and it takes place in the year 2001. 2. Beelzebumon is Impmon's MEGA digivolution. He'd have to go through Champ and Ultimate first to get to Beelzebumon. Plus the motorcycle isn't part of his digivolution. It was something that Beelzebumon, essentially, "tamed."