Reviews for Lost!
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
ok.

well it seems every story with riley in it is Riley/OC or Ben/Riley slash or Riley is sick.

this one had a unique twist to it.

ironically me and my cousin were talking the other day about 'if Riley was emo'

and no you don't have to dress in black and be creepy to be emo.

anyways this was interesting!
Sara chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg I love lost! by coldplay. And I really liked the story, too! An interesting way for Ben to find out about it.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love that little poem at the end (I'm a poet myself) did you write that?
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that was good, I enjoyed it!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
omg that was great and so sweet :D aww and thats kinda slightly believable too! :( aww poor riley thankyou! xx
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A very sad, and yet heartwarming story. It also has its funny moments... *thinks "Stupid ebil liddle stick ob doomb...", laughs histerically* Thank you for this.
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
thats a heck of a poen at the end there. Did you cme up with it yourself or was it written by someone?
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I've been obsessed with the song "You Found Me" by The Fray for awhile, so for me this is more of a songfic to that instead of "Lost". But great writing, anyway! _
storylover18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Pretty good...I've never heard a story that interpreted Riley as a cutter...intresting choice. Good writing though!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
*hugs Riley* I don't know if cute is the right word given the content, but it was a very nice feel-good friendship fluff fic. :)
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I started out reading NT fanfics not really into the Riley angsty/emo-esque past, but after a very short time, I found that these are the best and most realistic if you really look at his character...I can see it now. This story was awesomely sad and adorable at the same time. Awesome story!
Allie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
YAY! IS the song you found me by the fray and its called lost because of the promo having that song in it? What's the stuff in italics at the bottom? I like the story. It holds your interest all the way through. Good job!