Reviews for We Can Make The Difference
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
it was great man good ending in my eyes
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
Good ending. I'm glad Elyon finally got over her prejudices.
XV-Dragon chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
Was a bit eushed, but it was still good, Can't wait to see your next fic.
Lightning Eterna chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
Well, that was a good story, but I felt like you could have taken it out a little longer. I dunno, but I always thought that in the final faceoff between Matt and Phobos that Will would be held captive and Matt would have to have make some impending decsion. *sigh* Maybe that was just my overactive imagination. Ah well, this was still nice, though the ending was a bit rushed.
Luiz4200 chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
Please don't let Matt die.
XV-Dragon chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
Things just keeping looking worse don;t they? Hope the good guys can still find a way to tursn thing around.
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Why is Elyon still ignoring Will?
XV-Dragon chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Another cool chapter, hope the good guys can fidn a way to stop Phobos and his plans.
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Phobos being a werewolf turned vampire? That's a twist. And I'm glad Will and Matt have found Elyon. And there's something confusing me.

“I won’t allow you to corrupt these men.” Elyon shot at him. “Let’s go you three.” The three boys just stood there not noticing Elyon there. “You have already taken them. You want them” Elyon was cut off by her name being called from behind her. She turned around to see a vampire behind her. “Who are you and how do you know me?” Elyon spat.

Nobody called Elyon by name so what's with that question at the end of the paragraph?
XV-Dragon chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Well, Elton has had a bit of an eyes opener, maske me wonder what will happne now? please update soon!
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
Please update. Where's Will's Mom?
XV-Dragon chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
Another great chapter. Wonder how long beofre Phobos pays ofr what he had done?
XV-Dragon chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Another great chapter! Please update soon!
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Please update. I hope Elyon appears again.
XV-Dragon chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Even after getting chewed put by the Orcle, Elyon has not learned. What does it take ot get idea threw her head? Anyway, great chaptrer, please update soon.