Reviews for Evaluation
Anon2329 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Love it!
jpoeling chapter 22 . 2/28/2010
any chance for an update?
catgrl chapter 22 . 10/15/2009
Wow very good chapter.. Cant wait for more..
Limaccia chapter 22 . 10/14/2009
I like your positive attitude about writing about Cameron & House. The show has finally, totally screwed itself into something I don't even want to watch. But I still want to keep reading the fics which follow the course the show started on, and the course it got us hooked on.

BTW, it would help to not use quite so many "wanna's," especially when you're using it not in someone's speech but in someone's writing. People can SAY "wanna" occasionally, but hopefully not constantly (especially when your reader is reading it, written down).

In any event, I don't know anyone who would use "wanna" in any written communication. I think it will read better if you try to use more "want to"s instead.
little miss michelle chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
yay they are together! good chapter. And I totally agree we need more house/cameron stories and we need to make sure they don't fade away when she leaves
Sophies-Welt chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
Amazing chapter!
AllyCameron chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
Thank you so much for your lovely author's note and a wonderful new chapter! We'll never give up on Hameron! :)
Arya8996 chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
That was short! Come on You made us wait forever! you could have at least made it longer. I think you should have put the letters in one chap and then made this one longer. oh and Wilson is outside the office too, is that his third suprise?
DayDreamer077 chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
aww! that was soo cute. aww! aww! aww! I love hammie!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
Ohh what a beautiful chapter! They finally got together! Yay!

Loved it - I loved how the made promises to each other and how it's all out in the open now.

I hope this isn't the end, and there is more House/Cam loving to come?

Loved it. :)

x
lovefanfic55 chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
so glad you are back to writing...what a great chapter... you are so right we need to keep the flame bright for cameron and house...hope your classes are going smooth...sal
Pyewacket75 chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
YAY! FINALLY they're gonna be together!
catgrl chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
Wow, That was a very good letter from Alison to Greg... Cant

wait to read what they say to each other...
DayDreamer077 chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
Aww! that was sweet. aww! I read it backwards. Don't ask. I have too many fics piled up in my email alerts. good grief.

I want to read their reactions now. Are you done yet? lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 21 . 9/12/2009
that was hot. wow! i want house's letter. lol.