Reviews for Sammy
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is so sad.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
xlozx chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great job : - )
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG this was absoloutley beautiful hun! :)wwow

this was just so sweet and amazing hun!

really get so under and into the boys...

aww such an amazing fic hun

incredably written, youve got bags of talent hun! :) xx

hhe x
annie200 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This worked really well. Now if you could just reassure me that they are going to be OK? Please?

I liked that in spite of everything Dean somehow blamed himself.

And great description of Sam:

Leaving a hard Sam in his place. A hard Sam who looks at Dean with no emotion in his eyes. A hard Sam who keeps secrets, who lies, who breaks Dean's heart every time he walks out of the door, trailing lies and attitude.

Great tag.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow, depressing.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That sound you heard was my heart breaking. This made me cry: "Sammy, the little boy who used to hold his chubby, sticky hands out to Dean when he fell, fat tears rolling down cheeks, arms asking to be held. Sammy, the gangly 16 year old, uncomfortable in his own skin who looked to Dean for every answer. Sammy, the stubborn 18 year old who walked out of the front door leaving a broken brother and father in his wake. That Sammy has gone." *tear*

Well written, but so, SO sad.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I completely agree. I felt that things were left very up in the air deliberately at the end and of course now we are in Hellatus to boot. That episode was a killer for me and highlighted the chasm between the boys and verbalizing it with the fight didn't clear the air at all instead it felt like more wounds were inflicted and the distance got wider. I love the boys against all comers but not them against each other. Doesn't make for enough drama though and both the J's showed this so well. Still makes my heart hurt though. I may resign myself to a heartbreaking ending but not with the boys still divided though. Wah!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This was sad.

Wow... that episode was amazing. First it was funny, then sexy, then violent, then sad... wow again.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Tag as sad as the episode.

Very Dean.
ladie red chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Now that's the perfect response to last Bobby's question at the end there. Everything's not fine, everything's not going to be okay and although I want them to admit that, I also don't want them to admit it cause I quite simply don't want it to be true. I don't want to face it just as much as the boys.

Still, those four lines of dialogue you have there...those are damn powerful. Emotional. Emotion I almost don't want to feel. It's a sadhappy feeling I get when I read that. Hard to explain.

But you did do an excellent job, thanks. You're helping me prepare for the inevitable.