Reviews for True Beauty
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 3 . 5/29
real interesting story. I haven't read the book but I love the movie The Count of Monte Cristo. I look forward to seeing this Twilight adoption. I know it's been awhile since you've updated but please don't give up on the story.
sanutazwrites chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
please update. really loved it.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Please, please, please, please, please, (was that enough? one more for good measure) please, continue this. I love it so much! I really want to know how it will end, or at least, how Renee and Charlie will react. I hope you plan on writing more eventually. This was very good. It's well written and has an intriguing plot line.
debslmac chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
:) loving this. I hope you are able to update it sometime
jk chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
damn 3 chappies that's it? fuck I loved this story
AlmaDK chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Ow, sucks! This story could have gotten really cool. :/
supersosox chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Hi .. Ur story is very well written so please finish it I can't wait for the next one ! .. Update soon ;)
GreenEyes555 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I'm very intrigued by this story! It both looks & sounds wonderful, you've got a terrific writing style...but you've only uploaded 3 chapters of this story since 2009?
Do you have any intention of continuing this story? I really enjoyed it so I hope you do and if you don't I suggest you consider taking it down...it's not fair on people to see/read such a short amount of what could be a great story and not be able to read the rest!

Kind regards.

Greeneyes xo
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! i really like this story - well written and GREAT plot
E chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
it was lovely! Cant wait for the next one,, I love your edward!
beachbabe chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I love this update soon!
JulizaRose chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Their young, sweet love is so beautiful.
BeeBuuzzz chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I must say om positivly enchanted with This story! Why aren't there any more updates? ;(
LoverboyIsDead chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Hey, what's going on with the story? Have you abandoned it?
becca chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Please finish this story it's amazing...please?