Reviews for The Hundredth Letter
AnnaJayBelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I thought this was really good. Good writing, excellent. Enjoyed reading it:)
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is short but sweet and incredibly rich, despite the lack of words. At first, it kind of started out as humorous for me. Really, how do you explain to someone you haven't met that you love that person? Really, that just screams stalker in the real world, but Alice is in a different position (and yet, I still think it would be hard to explain that to another person).

Anyway, I think you really capture her dedication to her future husband here. You show just how much she loves him without it being too sweet. Like I said, it's short, but this is definitely not a fic to ignore because of the length. It's great.
little miss fashionista chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
so cute love it
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very nice
Maudie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
WOW I love this. So sweet! Great job!
Ms.Fantastico chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Thank you for writting another Twiligth story! Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple. Your stories have captured them perfectly. I love the way they keep with the Twilight series.

Please write more!
Iyeshana chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
First of all, you have a very unique and nice writing style. This was very well written.

Second of all, I'd like to offer some critisism. I've noticed that in a few of your fics you make it seem that Alice knew she was going to marry Jasper, or even fall in love with him. I don't think this is true, since based off what we know of Alice's visions, she can't see something until the decision is made. So basically, she can't have known she was going to marry Jasper until he made the decision to marry her.

Thanks for reading the review, I hope it wasn't too harsh :)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was nice. You should write a sequel about how Jazz finds the letter decades later. :)
Twila Reaux chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aww, this was sweet. And if I was Alice, I'd write letters to Jasper while waiting for him to show up. ]
aNamelessFace chapter 1 . 2/6/2009