Reviews for Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
Love Hina Fanatic chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Hi,

Why do most LH authors make Keitaro such a disgusting wuss. He is just dripping wussiness in this story. Also, try going off of the canon once in a while for story ideas. Like give Keitaro a bit of a spine or give him a different love interest. Sorry, it is just weak male leads plod the story along too much, just like the original. Wussiness just angers women and I hope this version of Keitaro has no happiness.

Sorry again, but stories with a stronger lead do better for me.

Chris
Cizzymac chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Okay, first, the good news:

Good story here. I'm enjoying the plot, and its different from most of the stuff posted in this group. This is good! Keep it up!

Now for some critique:

Your writing style could use some polishing up. There are a few minor errors here and there that steal away from the story: misspelled words, ending sentences with a preposition, etc. Thankfully, these small errors are few and far between.

Hope to see an update on this soon!
Cizzymac chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Sorry, I just can't resist:

“Surely you can’t be serious,” Naru said with a sigh.

Much to my surprise, Kitsune stared back at Naru with both eyes open. "I am serious," she said stoically. "And don't call me Shirley."

Now, moving on to chapter 2.
Nysk chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Another good chapter.. and a new way to bring watermelon girl in. I like
TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Even if I'm not a fan of Keitaro/Naru pairing stories I must say that this story might be the one that will show the relationship between those characters from an interesting angle. Naru failed, Naru lost. She's totaly broken and the one who ought to pick up the pieces is Keitaro right? Try to make things a little bit less predictable if you're planning Keit/Naru story. First of all-don't forget about the other residents of Hinata Sou. Secondly- at the end of the chapter Seta appears. Naru might need someone much more "adult" than Keitaro to help her deal with the situation.

Update soon.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Zer0JMB chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I think that the setup is right for a Kei/Naru story. actually its been a long time since we were able to see a good Kei/Naru, so you should try it.

on another note, you are continuing A Change of Seasons, right? i really liked it.
Lord Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Despite what some might people say, please do make this story a Naru/Keitaro pairing, they deserve to be together.
Nysk chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Good start.

I hope you will consider making this NOT a Kei/Naru story. Their drifting apart due to the TU issue would be something interesting to read and I think you could pull it off. Never seen a story where Kei got in and Naru did not. So to me this is origional
Fanf1cFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I haven't read every single LH fic, but this is the first one I can remember using that particular plot twist. That said, I'm looking forward to your next update.

I did notice a few places where you were probably writing this out too quickly to catch the errors. I'll send along my suggestions in a PM.

Thanks for sharing this.
Danyman chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I bet Kitsune will flirt whit him like their is no tomorow
kidcrud chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Preety nice what if can't wait to see the rest
JonJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Interesting start. Well Keitaro's still sick, so he can't really follow Naru to wherever they ran off on the train (I think it was Kyoto) unless he gets worse. LOL, could this be a Naru nursing Keitaro back to health story? Guess we'll have to find out. See ya laters...
glAssbOy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Like what the others said before, this is something quite new. Please do update.

Cheers!
thelemicrosicrucian chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Well, this is interesting. Having Keitaro pass on try number 3 instead of 4 and having Naru fail? That's sure to set up some tension. This is the foundation for an excellent story, and I do hope you continue with it. Good work!
Zepher327 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
well it doesnt suck. lol nice story, Kei made it and Naru failed, nice twist there could open up a whole new world, and from Kei's point too is well done, i didnt think i seen any grammar or spelling mistakes, but I got pretty low standards, look forward to the next chapter