Reviews for Sharing Bella
It's an insanely hot story interesting concept
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/19
Not reading, but wouldn't it be sharing edward? Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Disgusting and ill-mannered
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Oh my fucking god u r amazing
jk chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
this is getting gross jaspers gonna date both of them but also date other people too hes gonna have 2 girls or 2 guys over sometimes? fuck that its just gross
jk chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I hope its jaspers
jk chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
a girl could really get used to this! I love that my man has never tried to fuck me in the two years weve been together but as soon as my man has a cock in his ass he wants some pussy...
I just love watchin my man with a dick in his ass...this is fuckin gross not only that its also stupid as hell
jk chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
it doesn't sound like hes bi I think hes fucking gay GAY AS SHIT I mean he has a girl but doesn't fuck her and whilst not fucking his long erm girl friend he falls for his best guy friend...and let me guess when jasper gets there he finially wants to get down and dirty...he only gets turned on when theres a fucking guy in the room! HES A FAGGOT
janosch73 chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
Ha, this surely was pure smut!
tff000 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
crazy story so far
JaN319 chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
wow that is some crazy a** s**t but yet so funny
jane1292 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
is this story a twilight joke or something, shouldnt it be, on the humor category?, you shoulsd totally sell this but instead of Jasper, jacob, to one of those movies, that make fufn of twilight, it would be hillatious.
KeyahKun chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT ROSALIE WAS ALICE'S SISTER!whoa! i mean EWWWW!lolz!great story!
I.Have.Fingers chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
I absolutely loved this story ... it was full of lovely lemons, tears, love and so much more. You're awesome at writing. I don't review much, but I just had to review on this story because it is now one of my favorites ... thank you for the wonderful story.

~Nikki