Reviews for Learn the Hard Way
Nearly As Classy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was sooo fluffy! Dammit now I remember the first time I fell in love with someone, yep it does happen in the weirdes of place and situations w

I have to admit I only heard of Lutecia/Vivio shipping through DezoPenguin and was curious with yourr story, oooh so this is the indirect reason why I started watching MSLN in the first place :DDD

Good job with this! everything was just so cute, I'm definitely going to read more of the series even if it means that my regular schedule for reading fan fics goes up in flames XD
markesellus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was just insanely cute. I must say, the fact that Lutecia likes Cherry Coke appeals to me...a lot. I'm not sure why though. Burning Glory is truly an intelligent device. I love the fact that he says that he talks to RH and Bardiche. I hate the ending! Such a cliffhanger. I want more dammit! I'll even help you bully Dezo into this one! ;)
jai-kun chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Sorry it took so long to review!

I really loved this. I had to go back and read "Never Confessed", but when I did I saw parallels in their "I love my best friend" realizations that made the whole thing make me go "squee".

... I really can't pull off a squee, but I do it internally, anyway :X

You have this way of making a good story without having to know every nuance of the series it's based on. That is enviable.
lilgumba chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nothing like some one sided fluff to aid the mind of a sick person in winter. I enjoyed this story. I'm going to have to go back and try to read all the Vi/Cia stories in some kind of order to get the whole point of view. I wish I could say more but the meds have got my brain a bit fuzzy. Time to favorite this one so I won't forget.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I guess you made a point here, but I don’t know if this can merge with DezoPenguin chronology (because when Vivio finally confessed her feelings to Lutecia, it seemed to me that her mother’s weren’t aware of that). Don’t mind me, maybe I’m overreacting.

Ah twelve years old, nice age to fall in love with your best friend.
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was a magnificent piece of work.

Now I need that discussion between vivio and her mommies.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw, how sweet. Vivio's falling-in-love moment!

Lutecia's still a virgin? That puts a whole new spin on parts of her speech to Nanoha in "Daddy's Little Girl"... At least we know that she's got practice at waiting. _- Unless she was lying to protect the innocence of twelve-year-old ears...

(Actually, Nanoha knowing that Vivio loved Lutecia for that long rather puts a new spin on the entire series; though oddly, Fate knowing doesn't really change much of anything...I think one or two of my omakes just got Jossed.)

The best parts of this story are actually the little touches here and there that help flesh it out and give it humanity: Erio and Caro snuggling while sleeping on the bus; Burning Glory turning to Raising Heart and Bardiche for advice, which was precious (Burning Glory being the only device to comprehend its owner's gender was cute, too); Cia having a pipeline for Earth soft drinks; finally getting to see Vivio quiet and thoughtful instead of brash and outgoing; Vivio hesitating before walking in on her mamas (probably had a few narrow escapes there...).

The "alerted Vivio to Burning Glory's presence" line seems off, since her device is always there with her.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I feel like you always update on Fridays.

You did a really good job capturing the feeling of "being in love, but not truly realizing it" in the first part. The part with "Burning Glory" saying that s/he/it asked Raging Heart and Bardiche for advice was cute and clever too!

Your comp okay now?