Reviews for Reality's Illusion
Please update soon
Laialy chapter 1 . 5/11
This is really well written and I can tell I'm gonna fall in love with this too bad it's only four chapters ;-;
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 2/23
Cool
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Aren chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Oh gosh you've got to update this! Pretty please. The story is so so so so so so damn fascinating my brain is trying to come up with different scenarios to try and figure out what would happen and what happened. Please Author-san you have to continue this. Please please please.
Determined Dancer chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This is very good! I love it, it's so new and I mean really new! Please continue
Otakugal chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
I hope you didn't abandon this story :'(
KitsuneTails25 chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
And thus the plot starts... and you don't update for seven years T-T icry

I hope you update even if it's years later. Please?
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Oh, maaaaann... It's stories like this that make me wish I had an actual imagination, so I could continue the fic myself...
jj chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
i really really really would love it if you finished this
MKspaceCow chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Please please please update soon! I really love this book and I'm so intrigued by Shitsumei and his loss of memory. I can't wait till he starts getting his memories back, this is if he does. And if/when he does get them back I hope his personality doesn't change too much. Anyway I hope you didn't abandon this story!
dan chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
great story hope you write more!
trash-senpai chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
This story is amazing and I live they way you portrayed Shitsumei! Really looking forward to the next installment:)
csibpip chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
You write so captivatingly. It's fascinating, and a joy to read.
Rainy-Round chapter 4 . 11/2/2015