Reviews for Reality's Illusion
Rainy-Round chapter 4 . 11/2
Looking forward to more
naruko75 chapter 1 . 10/13
Hopefully you haven't abandoned this story because I really like it
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 4 . 10/9
Oh, first I read Naruto like this, but I like it a lot! It's pity there's only four chapters, but you make them each pretty long, that's good! Please keep on updating and thanks!
Raven Blanchard chapter 4 . 9/23
Just realized that this fic hadn't been updated in years. YEARS.

Fucking tragedy of the century, right there.

This story is really good. It reminds me of this one Avengers/Harry Potter crossover fanfic called "I See The Moon," and that fic's awesome as well. Both feature broken protagonists and confused superheroes, and I just love them.
Black wraith81 chapter 4 . 9/15
I love your work!its...its like fine wine(scratch that,i have'nt drank even a drop),..Chocolate!..this is the 7th?8th time i'm reading it..and those quotes at the end of the chapters are to die for!
A Guest I Guess chapter 1 . 9/14
I,a reader,demand this continuation of this story even though you havent updated this for 6 years. I am sure that many other reader,and of course,myself, are willing to discuss with you about this fic. Like Shi...something pick up the idea of taking care of Naruto with fragmental memory of his now-lost children ( Boruto and Hiwamari before death claims them) he breaks down at some point and maybe a sad ending of sacrify yadayadayada
SilverBlinded chapter 4 . 9/12
Is this discontinued? Cuz it's really unclear...And I've read this story like ten times because even if it's only four chapters, it is a brilliant four chapters. If you can, at some point, bump that up to five (at least), I think I would probably flail and squeal and jump up and down...before reading it and dying of happiness.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 8/15
You say that the plot starts here and then you don't update for 6 years :(
MetroNeko chapter 4 . 5/22
This was beautifully written and I am absolutely be-smitten with this portrayal of Naruto's amnesiac self. Do you have any intention of completing this story?
Demon Queen chapter 4 . 5/16
Loved the story, but I wish you would continue it even though it's been 6 years since you continued it.. why you've not is beyond me since this story is amazing and I'm tempted to write a story much similar to this as I have been thinking on, but whatever. Awesome story so far, even if it's only been 4 chapters.
slstmaraudersjple chapter 4 . 4/27
Holy hell. The way you write is amazing. I'm speechless. Only 4 chapters and I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. I love, love, love (beyond words) what you've done with this. It's unpredictable, it's incredible, it's... absolutely amazing. It draws you in and it doesn't let you go. Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 4 . 4/16
;; Y u no update
Madame Minuit12 chapter 4 . 3/22
this is a really interesting story, and I'd love to see it continued at one point :)
I was also wondering if nature chakra has anything to do with Naruto's timetravel?
Furionknight chapter 4 . 3/11
I look forward to more :)
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 4 . 1/3
This is great I want more. Please.