Reviews for Reality's Illusion
paracuties chapter 4 . 4/2
...And thus the story dies, forgotten. -_-

SERIOUSLY. This has a really, really good plot. Like a lot of your stories, it seems. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. HOW did Naruto get back to the past? How come they haven't tried stimulating his forgotten memories by talking to him and mentioning random things? WHYYY DID YOU STOP HERE.

I like how they're sending Naruto and Kakashi on a mission, though. And I love that Kakashi's playing a pretty big role in here. Kind of, at least. I wonder if they're going to have Jiraiya come...

But I'm never going to know. NEVER. BECAUSE YOU LOST INTEREST. :(

But, well. That's your choice in the end. It severely disappoints me, but at least you're still writing "Worth Dying For", which eases my pestered soul... :P

I've noticed that you have very different writing styles, at least when comparing this story to "Worth Dying For." It's pretty cool :)

Keep writing!
karen.damion chapter 4 . 3/27
Im just wondering if this story is still going. I cant help but notice that it hasnt been updated for a long time. I rlly like this fic, so...
Huggles chapter 4 . 3/9
I love this story! It has such an unique feel about it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't abandon this fic!
YazzyFic chapter 4 . 3/5
Interesting! Very interesting! This amnesiac Naruto is unnerving and charming, I like it. Very curious to know what happened and why he's there. Hope you update soon!
An intriguing story. Too bad its most likely been discontinued. A pity...really.
It's so sad this fic is dead. It totaly had potential.
Saroth chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this story, it's so different. Especially because of the amnesiac Naruto. The whole setting is quite melancholic and very sad. I even cried though nothing significant had happened yet.
I know it's been an awful long time since this story has been updated, but I can't help but wish you'd continue this story. Because it did touch my heart. :)
Elelith chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Intriguing...
So1Thought chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Beautiful.
I could cry. XDDDD
Lovely piece of work.
Brilliant.
Wish you'd continue, of course.
This is intriguing, it's not cliche, the writing is smooth and everything clicks just like that!
KosuteroKeitorin97 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I love this story and I know its been 4 years now, but I'd love it if you updated!
Gustavius3 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
This tale seems long dead but would Lazarus or Nagato care to resurrect it under your hand?
EpikalStorms chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
This is really interesting, and an amazing story. I can't wait to read what happens next. I feel like you're torturing me with no updates. I mean, it's been four YEARS! X)
reapertmn3 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I really find this quite interesting, naruto intrigues me and I like the interactions between all three of the children , ino was cute, sasuke seemed to bring more emotion to him, and finally naruto was very interesting to watch, it feels as if the two are drawn together because they are one and the same.

Reapertmn3
kurathedog chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
"And thus the plot starts. Next chapter will hopefully come out a lot sooner"... 4 years ago. Shame, I've really enjoyed these chapters so far, it's nice to see a time travel fic with the "prior knowledge" cliche is completely reversed into "no knowledge whatsoever".
Polar Pig chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I'm sad to see this story abandoned just when things were starting to pick up. Damn.
Good read nonetheless.