Reviews for Unforgiven
Kelsey Carter chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
I loved this story! Great job! You provided me with something to do this weekend!
Kelsey chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
I loved this chaapter! Your Alice is unique! I'm used to seeing Rose as the snob! I think I like this though! You have a lot going on. Carlisle and Esme in a relationship, kind of, Rose is having a baby, and Bella and Edward!
Kelsey Carter chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This story is very interesting! I can't believe I found it!
crazy62 chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
I cant believe this story doesnt have more reviews because its and incredible story. I look forward to reading the sequel!
magmom2 chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
I'd like more
EGMG chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Lmao! A serial killer screaming "WHY ME?" And what is the definition of irony again ladies and gentlemen?

It's JAMES. IT MUST BE. That bastard...

Hmm...is he going to question them about Bella? Is she even who he's after?

Agh, next chapter! p

EGMG chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
They finally kissed. I could focus on anything other than that. Hells to the yeah. They kissed. Sure they were drunk but what the hell. It must've been nice.

Poor Bella. Bearing those bruises and carrying the world on her back. That must be terrible...I really want to know if she did it or not!

EGMG chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
-_- I would let no girl slap me across the face repeatedly. I love Alice, but she would've been eating dirt.

Not much to say for this chapter... I mean... its nice to see Alice's POV but the bitch went overboard. I don't believe her! Ugh. I'll take comfort in Orange Face and Big Tits being dead.

EGMG chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Lmao, omg, Phil? Like, Bella's stepdad Phil or is that an alias? AH.

But he had me cracking up... "FUCK IT!" *stabs* omg, I bursted out laughing. That's priceless.

Heh heh, I got my evil wish, finding their bodies in a ditch. But shit, now people are gonna blame Bella... dammit. -_- Idiots.

Well... too bad for Orange Face and Big Tits. On to the next chapter.

EGMG chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
YES! YES YES YES!

I hope they find their bodies strung out in some maggot filled ditch lol. I bet everyone is going to blame poor tired Bella.

I know what it's like to have nightmares and to stay up for it.

I remember, and I don't mind sharing this, that my sister had died and even years after I'm still haunted by it. Last year I didn't sleep 9 days straight. I had a nervous breakdown in front of my best friend; gripping her shirt and crying like an idiot just like they do in the soap operas! XD

It's 2:43am, so I'm gonna hit the sack and catch some Z's. I'll continue reading tomorrow.

Your story is excellent Impossible Twins. I'm glad you told me about this and I can't wait to read Missing Alice. I'll try to be the first to review! 3

Night.

EGMG chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I suppose it's British slang because I've heard it before, but what is "gob smacked". I'm assuming, using high school 'context clues' that it's surprised or shocked.

-_- I hate people like Lauren and Jessica. Petty, insecure, belligerent imbeciles. If they'd talked to me like that, a razor would've practically materialized in my hand.

I'm disappointed in Alice. I expected her to keep her mouth shut. Its a shame she can't even do that.

"Pixie bitch? I like it." LMAO. Awesome! Edward's on our side!

EGMG chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Well, it's 1:43am in NYC and I'm wide awake (always am). I was going to read this at a much faster pace but I got into the role of Bella in TS and then I was saw PETER FACINELLI (Carlisle ) on a Showtime series so I had to start watching that. It was hilarious.

Anyway, Emmett drunk is the funniest. And I love how Em and Jasper are completely unaware as to how crucial it is for Edward to find out about Bella. I'd expected you to drag out him knowing so I was pleasantly surprised. I also expected you to have Rosalie be all bitchy for the rest of her pregnancy but I'm glad she and Bella patched things up. ) I'm being surprised a lot with this story.

I'm actually starting to dislike Alice. How amazing is that? My nickname for one of my best friends, Bella, is Alice. *gasp* I might go off myself!

Just kidding.

But I'm definitely off to the next chapter.

EGMG chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Well, 1. I'm glad that in this story Bella can SEE Edward's affection for her. She could recognize the lust and happiness and I'm glad. It just makes her seem less thick and she's insecure enough so it wasn't needed.

2. XD Emmett is such a goof. A goof! Lol I love him. He reminds me of my older brother. They're exactly alike, down to the buff-ness and whatnot. D

3. THEY KISSED? FUCKING A! I was so happy! (Even if it was a few seconds, it counts.). Edward was Bella's first kiss!

*dances off to the next chapter*

EGMG chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Fucking A!

I'm writing a rough draft for Tough Skin but I keep pausing to read your story! It's awesome!

Omg, Rose is pregnant! I'm glad because most people follow the storyline of Twilight in alternative ways - even in all human stories: Rosalie is sterile, Rosalie has had miscarriages, Rosalie can't carry to term.

I hope the baby doesn't die...it'll kill her... (

Renee had an affair. Not so surprised by that secret. But when it said "Emmett began sobbing" I was like "well what the fuck happened now?" XD

Awesome!

EGMG chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow. I like this story a lot so far. The fact that Bella and Alice aren't immediately close gives the story realism and also leaves room for improvement and friendship. ) Excellent job.

Omg, I would love to have a room across from Edward's. I'd hopped over like a flying squirrel. XD

And Bella killed her parents? Whoa... excellent way to start off! Off to the next chapter!