Reviews for Tales Told By Dead Friends
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
this is really, really good so far. the tone and pace is just right, and although there are quite a few characters involved, it doesn't divert the focus. anxious to see where you'll take the plot from here, despite the fact that it has been a while since your last update. ino and chouji came off as out of character; more so as a first impression for ino because i expect more tact from her but i think eventually her character was smoothed out. as for chouji - i never expected him to be the cursing/aggressive type, but the gaming profiles fit well.

hope to see an update soon. this is off to a great start. :)
Le Requiem chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
i love this so fary!
Le Requiem chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this looks interesting!
invisibly inked chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
cliffhangeeeeeerrrrrrr. brillant. i saw the movie Stay Alive. Scared the crap out of me, I'll admit. I know this is about two years old but I am not going to lose hope
A Selfish Writer chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story... :'(
glassdreams chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
It's more about more than two years. Should I lose hope for this? (*tear*)
Paper balloons chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Wow, your writing style is amazing! You truly are a gem in the sometimes dubious haystack of fanfiction! Please update soon, this story is very intriguig :)
cokerumkisses chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
hey, i'm new and i love your stories, but i must ask you something. are you aware that your story is posted on ? The author copied your story almost word by word, but instead of Naruto characters, they use korean boy band members. it's quite pathetic actually...

here's the link if you want to check it out:

Capricarin chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Wow this is good! I had a bad feeling complete with goosebumps as I read this, like I know something bad will happen but I just can't stop reading D:

Nicely written :)
yournamehere chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
wicked story, i'm loving it.

update soon, please.
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
This is insane! This is so good- the first chapter with Chouji (poor him!) scared the crap out of me. I seriously hope you're updating this soon!
xfucktheglasses chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
...You have this thing - your writing style which, and I'm not joking here, makes me get comfortable in my seat and just... *read* and not unglue my eyes from the screen until I've read everything.

You're simply amazing, and this story is going to be *more* than amazing.

Update when you can!
LilyVampire chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
this is some pretty scary shit, but i can hardly wait for next chap! :D
Plastic Roses chapter 3 . 1/31/2010

I can't wait for the next chapter.