Reviews for I had to say Goodbye
LittleMissBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
okay, love this story too. am adding you to my favorite authors list.:-D
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aww wow.. another cute little one shot

love the fluff

knit-picks (im in that kind of a mood.. im sorry!) and raves to follow:

..."booth realised (HE) care for her..." he is missing

despite the missing word i totally aw-ed out loud at that .. aw

and 2nd and final knit-pick... "Bone’s cheek" should be bones' cheek.. cause bones already finishes with an s so the apostrophe follows that

now.. more raves

it was a v cute continuation... very emotional poor bones! they really didnt go into this on the show.. they kind of went aww have a cute moment at the end of the ep, then totally forget it (and a lot of other important things) happened at all by the start of next ep, only to bring it up again at random points when it suits (am talking about hodgie and ange.. you'll see in a few days :D)

" Moving her hands, the anthropologist gripped the lapels of her partner’s jacket, pulling him closer to her for a second.

“Don’t make me say goodbye to you again Booth.” She all but hissed. "

strange.. but i can totally HEAR bones saying this.. but how i see it played out is by Zooey Deschanel, not Emily (HOW WERID IS THAT!) i think zooey mustve done something similar in one of her movies.. or as Kat on Weeds (LOVED THAT!) see i told you this would be random ramblings and get totally side tracked on tangents!

um but now i think of it.. i cant think of the movie zooey did the lapel grabbing and hissing in.. maybe i am seeing emily and HEARING zooey.. its totally a zooey as Kat in weeds method of delivery.. that hiss

random

um im sorry this is a crap weird random review

im glad this ended nicely, i shouldnt have suspected it would end any other way when its you.. the queen of fluff.. right?

i think i need a booth guy hug, or just a plain ol' booth hug about now

cant wait for the next one.. i'll get on to reading / reviewing it in a more timely fashion... i promise

and you KNOW thats true once uni goes back.. even LESS time on my hands more time fanfic-ing

x
ivy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
that was wonderful it deserves a cyber cookie and to get more chapters
xim-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Another great Bones story! And...you don't need to ask.. ofcourse there should be a lot of fluff on the next one! and as your previous stories nicely mixed with the permanent tension of Booth and Bones.

Good job! :-)
PixieDragonGirl77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw! You make them so cute! :P

In the next oneshot? Hm... I don't care what you put in it, because I know it'll be great no matter what! xD Good luck writing it!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hi there,

Oh I loved this and how I wish we had got something like it for real on the series...

Bones would not be able to cope if he left her again...but he could not promise her that nothing bad would ever happen him again...but he would try...Just love how it suddenly dawned on him what she was really saying to him...

Loved the ending...it was so sweet and I definitely want more fluff nad smut in your next one...

Ger
Turbs chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this is a brilliant story ! i already recommended it to someone else :)
love2read2much chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Yes to your question lots of fluff would be appreciated as well as comfort and smut.

That was a great story.

I love comfort based stories and yours had plenty, I really enjoyed it.

I loved the last sentence where he told bones she would not have to say goodbye to him and tightened his arms around her ( i just melted)

Look forward to reading more from you
Monisse chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was really nice to read. Well done!
Vebbie chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That is just adorable :)

I don't know where you get the ideas to write these things!

X
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Well, that was intense! A great reaction from Bones. And loved the scene you wrote between the two.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
really sweet! loved it!
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I got your email requesting that I read this. And I'm glad that I did. This story is very good! I really enjoyed it. Great job!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww, this was amazing! :) I'm very much looking forward to some more oneshots of yours, and I want to thank you for the advanced notice on this one, it's greatly appreciated :)

Lots more fluff, of course, the smut, I'm either way :)

Hope you didn't cop the heat wave too bad. I don't know where abouts your from, but we got it a bit in Coastal NSW, but not as bad as the guys out west and in Vic.

Have a good one, I look forward to more :)

~Taylor.