Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
erik chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Cracking good fun, thanks.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
interesting story, byes
Gundum M chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
lmao so hard i'm almost tearing up
Fiori75 chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
This is sheer brilliance!

You really need to continue this, it has so much potential. Femdraco, young Nym, So much could happen. And Harry becoming a chosen and then entering back into hogwarts is only ther tip of the iceburg.
Drajjen chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Good lord, nicely done. I do hope that one day you decide to start writing on this again. Till then I will just say that this is the most original HP fic I have seen in a good while. Not to mention the absolute best Harry and Sirius fic I have ever read.
Raj8 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
this is a great story when are you updating
Master DK chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
love it

couldn't stop laughing at some points
Stick97 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
I love the coyote!sirius and company. It would be great to see more of this.

any hopes of your muse revisiting this?

keep up the great work!
noylj chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
See what happens? I finally find a story worth reading, and it is only four (04) chapters long.

Unlike all the professors of literature, I don't need a lot of drama and angst.

About one hundred (100) nice long chapters of Harry and Padfoot running rampant through the WW and Harry getting at least one loving girl/woman, and Bumbles getting everything he deserves couldn't make me happier.

Harry and any of: tonks, Susan, fleur, Gabrielle, assorted other Veela, kinky hermione, sub-Ginny, Daphne, Astoria, Hannah, Luna, slave-Cho, the Patel twins, Su Li (or is it really Li Su), or any combination would make me happy.

The main concern is Update.

Thank you much and you may return to what you were doing.
Stoned Koala chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Please tell me you are continuing this lunacy. Though some warning would be nice beforehand so I can appropriately pad the area around my chair.

Falling off furniture while laughing really, really hurts.
noylj chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
What is "ARd."

please update.

Thanks for writing-don't stop.
noylj chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
While the Demi-gods were talking to Bumbles. He should have had the pleasure of personally experiencing what he did to Harry and maybe be given a talking to by his sister about his ideas and lovers.

Please update soon.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great chapter. If they had these powers, why were Jim and Lils killed?

Please update.

Thanks.
Vorax chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
This is an oh so wonderful story and I can't wait for more!
allidiane23 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
haha. this is one of the funniest fics i've ever read :)
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »