Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
tammin chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
This is a hilariously funny story that I am hopping to read more of.

Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Good work
pipper11 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I was thinking about the Hedwig the Smuggler and had a thought about what you said about her being dangerous, and her thinking about the "the girls" back at the Owlery.

What if Hedwig wasnt just a smuggler but the leader of a whole owl "A Team" of feathered smugglers and feathery thieves that swipe stuff from the muggle world? Puts a whole new light on where Albus get his muggle lemon drop supply and where Treleway gets her "special" teas and insence .

It also leads to why she would want to have a muggleborn owner when she went and allowed herself to be sold, she wanted to scout out where the loot was in the muggle world and have plenty of time in the summers to "collect" her inventory to sell at Hogwarts and the magical world. It would be hilarious if the aurors where looking for a master thief/smuggling ring amoung dark wizards when it is really a bunch of really smart magical animals...
pipper11 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I laughed the whole story through, please continue...
iamnuff chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
i like where this is going...
musketau chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Well this is different.

Almost didn't give it a look because i don't like marauderfics, but checked it out because i liked your other stories so much. Glad i did.

Never seen this type of empowerment fic, except Harry of course. Should be interesting to see which god he links with, hopefully not Oberon or Titania, just to get away from his parents shadow. With his luck, i could even see him 'redeeming' Loki.

Probably wrong, but i'm interested to see what happens, especially when they take down the Malfoys since, without money, they're nothing.

Maybe later you could have a poker match with people from all sides, marauder, Order, Ministry and Death eater. Could be fun.

Hope to see more of this and your other fics soon.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Card Sharp Harry and Smuggler Hedwig for the win, wish I'd thought of them and good job.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Death eater Cabernet? I hope you mean caberet, because i don't imagine death eaters taste good.
Jeffrey Vasquez chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Absolute best chapter yet! The poker game was hilarious and Tonks is always fun to play with. Hedwig becoming a mafioso...priceless. I can't decide which story I'm enjoying more, this or Bondage. I'm leaning to this one, but...

Dag-gummit! Chi! You write too damn good! Its down right addictive. Gotta have more!

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what's next.

Jeffrey
Selonianth chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I like it... a bit AU but I definetly like it.
Kodachi chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Glorious story. Can't wait to see what comes next. I've enjoyed your other work, so I know I'm in good hands.
Dakaath chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I love this story, its very creative and down right hilarious. The story partly reminds me of nonjon's 'A black Comedy' and I mean that as a very high compliment.

The idea of Hedwig as a smuggler reminds me of a story where she kept trying to kill Dumbledore because he wanted to send Harrk back to the 'Land of No Bacon' aka the Dursely's. The title escapes me at the moment though.

Anyway, great chapter, keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
LOL, I loved the idea of Hedwig the rapscallion owl of Hogwarts, as well as the poker game here. Will be hilarious to see what may happen with the poker debt from the Malfoy's, and what all this might mean for Harry and Nym, and if she and he will still be together as time goes onward, as well as Hermione's reaction to all this hinky stuff going on involving her Harry, LOL.
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Wow, your right about Hedwig, that's something I never considered. I'm also ecstatic that you put out another chapter, so keep up the fantastic work!
TDK chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
It was outstanding to see this updated. I had a great laugh while reading it and look forward to seeing where you go with this story. And I really wouldn't mind it being a Harry/ Nym ship at all.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »