Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
musketau chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Well this is different.

Almost didn't give it a look because i don't like marauderfics, but checked it out because i liked your other stories so much. Glad i did.

Never seen this type of empowerment fic, except Harry of course. Should be interesting to see which god he links with, hopefully not Oberon or Titania, just to get away from his parents shadow. With his luck, i could even see him 'redeeming' Loki.

Probably wrong, but i'm interested to see what happens, especially when they take down the Malfoys since, without money, they're nothing.

Maybe later you could have a poker match with people from all sides, marauder, Order, Ministry and Death eater. Could be fun.

Hope to see more of this and your other fics soon.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Card Sharp Harry and Smuggler Hedwig for the win, wish I'd thought of them and good job.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Death eater Cabernet? I hope you mean caberet, because i don't imagine death eaters taste good.
Jeffrey Vasquez chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Absolute best chapter yet! The poker game was hilarious and Tonks is always fun to play with. Hedwig becoming a mafioso...priceless. I can't decide which story I'm enjoying more, this or Bondage. I'm leaning to this one, but...

Dag-gummit! Chi! You write too damn good! Its down right addictive. Gotta have more!

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what's next.

Selonianth chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I like it... a bit AU but I definetly like it.
Kodachi chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Glorious story. Can't wait to see what comes next. I've enjoyed your other work, so I know I'm in good hands.
Dakaath chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I love this story, its very creative and down right hilarious. The story partly reminds me of nonjon's 'A black Comedy' and I mean that as a very high compliment.

The idea of Hedwig as a smuggler reminds me of a story where she kept trying to kill Dumbledore because he wanted to send Harrk back to the 'Land of No Bacon' aka the Dursely's. The title escapes me at the moment though.

Anyway, great chapter, keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
LOL, I loved the idea of Hedwig the rapscallion owl of Hogwarts, as well as the poker game here. Will be hilarious to see what may happen with the poker debt from the Malfoy's, and what all this might mean for Harry and Nym, and if she and he will still be together as time goes onward, as well as Hermione's reaction to all this hinky stuff going on involving her Harry, LOL.
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Wow, your right about Hedwig, that's something I never considered. I'm also ecstatic that you put out another chapter, so keep up the fantastic work!
TDK chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
It was outstanding to see this updated. I had a great laugh while reading it and look forward to seeing where you go with this story. And I really wouldn't mind it being a Harry/ Nym ship at all.
Lightwhispers chapter 3 . 8/19/2009

I am very happy to see more of this! I look forward to hearing about what the plans Oberon and Titania have for 'Nym' are. I imagine there's more than matchmaking, which means that Something is Up. I also want to see what Harry won from Coyote. Possibly immunity to a few of Sirius's pranks?
The WeyrWoman chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Update! Please! Update! This is a great story.
Malaskor chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Excellent idea that I haven't seen used before. That is already a big plus for this story.

Then you add humor and good characterization to it and it becomes even better.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing what plot you have planned for the future of this story. I think it will be a fun ride. :D

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
JediClaire chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I really like this story and I can't wait for more. I hope that we see the Sidhe's and Loki, I have a soft spot for Loki and I can't wait to see how they act towards Harry. Will Harry become an Avatar too? If the Weasley Twins become Avatars, might I suggest Puck, and Anasei the Spider God?
Deathzealot chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
/blink/ Okay this is new. Keep it up.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »