Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
This is a great story, with a main idea that i haven't seen in any other story. I hope you do come back and finish this one (preferably sooner rather than later).
apeljohn chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
That was freakin' adorable. Hope it continues someday.
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
This is so amazing!
Sanguinis13 chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Very entertaining story that I hope to see continued. Don't think there was anything that I disliked. Have you decided on Harry's patron or patrons yet? While patrons is unlikely, you mentioned that several been keeping an eye on him, so having them compete over that could be entertaining.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
A very excellent and light hearted story. I'm hoping that you are just going through an extremely long hiatus and not done with this one yet. While it is probably true that third year is mostly a non-starter now, and could be covered in a short chapter or even a couple of paragraphs; the fourth with the tournament opens up allllllll kinds of avenues for mischief and mayhem.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Does anyone remember that Snape did not become a teacher voluntarily? Why, of course not!

Besides, bashing Snape is *always* hilarious-look how funny attempted murder was in PoA!
lancelot.knight chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
this story definately needs more chapters!
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Oh my god too much, i love your story, and i,m saiting for the next chapter
Good luck to write it
Fr0stRa1n chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Oh dear god for the love all thats good and holy please continue this
guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
That was really good. And I enjoyed reading it very much. Why did u stop writing ?
Ace of Hate chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
When will the next chapter be up? Because this is fucking awesome!
ficlover106 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I really hope that this story is not abandoned and that you will update soon. The story line is hilarious and I would love to read more.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/14/2014