Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
LuxEterna1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
wow thats a great story i love it
i hope you will release a new chapter sometime soon
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
tis be truly hilarious
rocklobster150 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Please continue this. It is one of the funniest stories I have ever read on this site.
demonianism chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
This is my favorite story written by you. By miles.
Mimsical Dream chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I know you get tons of the 'please write more' type of reviews, and here is another one. I really really truly want to see canon!Hermione's reaction to what is going on. And what would be Snape's reaction to the sudden changes in the class roster?
So, please update this.
Drewdragon chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
please continue it is an awesome story that has be continued for me to laugh more.
foxofninetails chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
You are awesome.
heartblackened chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
you need to update this
NaruGaara69 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
OMG! It's like Black Allen except its Black Harry! Love the story!
De.atinhotmail chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
You're not doing some of your idesas for this that don't make sense? With Sirius and Remus there, and Harry the master gambler with Hedwig the smuggling owl the only things that I can think of that don't make sense would be out of character for the story or something that might limit you... Please continue this magnificently funny story!
CyberDragonEX chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I'm conflicted. On one hand, this was so funny that I really want you to continue it. On the other hand, I laughed so hard I actually gave myself a headache.
tlyxor1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I admire your creative genius. This story's a riot. I enjoyed. Looking forward to more -t
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Don't know if you're updating this anymore but I really hope you are. Fantastic read and it had me in stitches pretty much the entire time.
WJMDragonRider chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I loving this story, please write more of it as i was laughing out loud while reading it.
MayumiRose chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »