Reviews for Chosen Tricksters
heartblackened chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
you need to update this
NaruGaara69 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
OMG! It's like Black Allen except its Black Harry! Love the story!
De.atinhotmail chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
You're not doing some of your idesas for this that don't make sense? With Sirius and Remus there, and Harry the master gambler with Hedwig the smuggling owl the only things that I can think of that don't make sense would be out of character for the story or something that might limit you... Please continue this magnificently funny story!
CyberDragonEX chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I'm conflicted. On one hand, this was so funny that I really want you to continue it. On the other hand, I laughed so hard I actually gave myself a headache.
tlyxor1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I admire your creative genius. This story's a riot. I enjoyed. Looking forward to more -t
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Don't know if you're updating this anymore but I really hope you are. Fantastic read and it had me in stitches pretty much the entire time.
WJMDragonRider chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I loving this story, please write more of it as i was laughing out loud while reading it.
MayumiRose chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story! I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Fun story.

I hope that you will continue updating it soon.
enji-benjy chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Amazing story, one of the funniest I've read in a while, hope you continue it soon.
Eljin1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
entertaining! i hope you return to it
MurphysLaw1812 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
This is hilarious. Please try to update it again, and soon.
Evillevi chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
awe-inspiring
wondrous
phenomenal
Kai chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Hey seriously, your story Echoes of the Fallen? Absolutely love this story and think you need to write a sequel
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »