Reviews for The Red Head and the Mole Rat
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Cute premise here, but I feel that dropping the boxers too would be a little much.

I think for what you tried to convey here was a bit contaminated by a too 'busy' a writing style. TMI might be a way to describe what I'm trying to say here.

Sometimes a more simplistic approach might suffice.

Dave
Dsman chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
evil little rat
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow! The mole rat is diabolical!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I've often wondered how Rufus survives. I see I'm not the only one who contemplates this issue.

Kimberly Ann; you little scamp. Their timimg had better be impeccable. I'm sure Mr. Dr. P. can whip up an naked mole rat sized deep space probe. :D

Cute story. In all fairness, such wardrobe failures should be mutual; after the "I do", of course.
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ya know, it'd be pretty cool to see a small sequel to this where Ron's pants problem 'evolved' like how you mentioned, and Kim's obvious reaction to it. :)

Mike.
Kwebs chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Very funny SP and very evil. I wonder just when Rufus will have Ron's boxers fall.
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
awesome idea behind the ever-present pants falling lol. well done, too.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great story, seems Rufus plays an even more important role important role in Team Possible and apparently in Kim and Ron's relationship. Nice to see the little guy get a little more face time in the fanfics.

I'd say he should be careful when he pulls his next trick, gotta wait for exactly the right moment. I'll have to check out the rest of your stuff!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
LOL, very good explanation of the pants phemomanon. Of course, Rufus' timeing had better be very good. Imagine what happens if he "accidentaly" hits the release when Mr. P. is in the room. (G)

Spectre
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
The truth comes out at last. Kim and Rufus co-conspirators on a subtle yet devious long term plan to keep Ron safe from harm. And it also works wonders for serious memory losses.

A very clever fic idea, SP! But I'm not sure I can second the recommendations of the earlier reviewers for a sequel, because allowing Rufus to carry out his follow up plan would take you into some very dangerous waters!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
EVIL EVIL EVIL

Now you have to create a sequel

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Go for the gold Rufus... or maybe help Kim do that!

I just knew there was some reason for Ron's pants to go southward on him in those sitches. Just like Ron kept Kim from running headlong into danger, she found a way to do the same for him too.

But the further play on that scenario will be something that Kim will definitely not want her Dad nearby for when it happens.

CB73
KP's Man chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is another great Rufus story,but it does have potential for 2 chapters instead of one due to the ending
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved this story the first time around.

The fact that Kim and Rufus rigged Ron's pants makes sense. It provides a distraction at just the right moment. It can be used to get Ron to stop what he is doing in mid stride. Rufus us usually in the perfect position to spring the pants drop.

I should have known you came up with this,SP!

Thomas
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
S C I like this one. Thanks for writing it. Yes I wonder just how pleased KP would be to find that Ron not only lost his main line of defense, but the back up one as well. You need a couple more chapters on this subject. I gotta see where it goes.

Thanks again,