Reviews for To Have her Back
confusion chapter 2 . 5/10
Yay! I love it to the bone... If I were Rukia at the moment I'd probably melt like an ice cream on a hot summer day.
nouta stella chapter 3 . 1/19
wow its awesome its too crazyyyyyyy! And i really like bya ruki continue like your work its amaaazing...!;)
Meenathequeen chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
wouldn't it be nice to have a sequel to this? just to see how life turned out for them. lovely story.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Sua escrita é maravilhosa e sei que tem anos que você não posta nada, espero que volte a escrever, sou advogada hoje em dia mas como leio suas fics a muitos anos resolvi reler tudo e espero que volte a nós agraciar com suas belas histórias
Meenathequeen chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
My darling where are you? your stories are wonderful and i hope all is well with you. Hopefully to hear from you soon!
Lillaflor chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Ha-ha. I definitely didn't expect this ZOMG!
Lillaflor chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
It gets better.
Lillaflor chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Rukia is so out of character here... She might be like this BEFORE she met Ichigo, but especially after Arrancar arc Rukia is the epitome of strong, in power or will. She won't be as compliant as you write her.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
A very beautiful story! Even though the moment when Byakuya told Rukia that he remembered her tore my heart apart. But still, the way you keep it simple is great. Nice one!
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
I loved this story. Sad to see it ending. I would have loved to see Ichigo's reaction. xD
SillyRani chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Awesome story.. I m really damn loving this fascinated romance of their lives... U are definitely a big fabulous writer for this... Thanku alot.. I m sure others also love yr story :)
Shihoin-hime chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
Love your fanfic...it was the most amazing..rimantic fanfic i ever encounter...xoxo
Cyclax chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
I love to re-read THHB every once in awhile... The poignant feelings that this fix evokes, it really tugs at my heart strings... As I read THHB, I start to wonder. If it is myself in Rukia's shoes, would I have succumbed to Byakuya's misled seduction much earlier? Definitely!
dianalillian chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
You're right. Rukia might have thought ZOMG. And I have the same thought, too. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
dianalillian chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Wah. I was with Rukia with all the embarrassment. But being kissed by Byakuya-sama is never a bad thing!