Reviews for To Have her Back
SandsWinchester chapter 7 . 1/26
Omg. I love this story so freaking much. You capture everything so perfectly! I LOVE IT!
Lovin'MyBooks chapter 10 . 1/16
I don't usually review until the end of the story but wow...those last three words just hit you like a brick wall.
dianalillian chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
Hello! I'm reading this story for the second time and I still love it all the same. Cheers! :)))
hjedeen chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
xOphiuchusx chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
OMG I cried in every chapter. I love it!
Kahli Hime chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
confusion chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
Yay! I love it to the bone... If I were Rukia at the moment I'd probably melt like an ice cream on a hot summer day.
nouta stella chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
wow its awesome its too crazyyyyyyy! And i really like bya ruki continue like your work its amaaazing...!;)
Meenathequeen chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
wouldn't it be nice to have a sequel to this? just to see how life turned out for them. lovely story.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Sua escrita é maravilhosa e sei que tem anos que você não posta nada, espero que volte a escrever, sou advogada hoje em dia mas como leio suas fics a muitos anos resolvi reler tudo e espero que volte a nós agraciar com suas belas histórias
Meenathequeen chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
My darling where are you? your stories are wonderful and i hope all is well with you. Hopefully to hear from you soon!
Lillaflor chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Ha-ha. I definitely didn't expect this ZOMG!
Lillaflor chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
It gets better.
Lillaflor chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Rukia is so out of character here... She might be like this BEFORE she met Ichigo, but especially after Arrancar arc Rukia is the epitome of strong, in power or will. She won't be as compliant as you write her.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
A very beautiful story! Even though the moment when Byakuya told Rukia that he remembered her tore my heart apart. But still, the way you keep it simple is great. Nice one!