Reviews for The Laws of Shonen Jump Romance
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 8/13
So Tezuka is a fudanshi...
Lol
Constantly Oscitating chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I am. DYING.

1) This was adorable, it's just like Echizen to not adhere to literary/romantic archetypes.

2) Oh my GOD, Tezuka owning Gravitation - I CAN'T, I'm physically crying - that is the best, most crack-y headcanon I've ever read (and incidentally the fastest one I've ever latched on to).

Thank you so much for writing this, and I know it's been a while since you've been an active fanfiction author, but if you ever come back to view comments left on your stories, I hope you see this one and see how appreciative I am that you took time out of your life to write this. It was amazing, your writing is great, and you've brought immeasurable happiness to my life because of the last sentence of this story. Thank you.
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
asdfghjkl; XD why does Tezuka have gravitation? does Fuji have anything to do with that?
Izumikii chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Oh dang ! , you write the cutest and funniest stories !
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hahaha, this couple is actually quite cute!

I just love this one! INui trying to tell Ryoma that according to classic romance that Sakuno will be his lover.

I thought it was so cute when Inui pointed out that Sakuno watched all of his matches and Echizen quickly quipped back that Inui does, too. I was like, 'awww'.

And the kiss at the end! Gah, Ryoma, you sure know how to mess with your senpai's head.

And the end with Inui stating that he must borrow BL novels now, but not any Boys Love novel, Gravitation, and from Tezuka no less. Ahaha.

You're an amazing writer! I adore your work! Keep up the amazing work!
FireLark chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
lol Tezuka...what are you doing with those?
eftela chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hahaha! That was amusing and sweet at the end. Only Ryoma can tip Inui's balance.
Lahel chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
..and this begs the question WHY Tezuka-san has BL novels in the first place.
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
HAHAHAHA! Oh! Well! That's a different story! I wonder if he got those from... ATOBE?! Hahah! I love the ending! Just hilarious! Great job!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Lol, lovely. Juz plain lovely. Go go Ryoma, go go Inui and go go Tezuka with his mysterious partner...if he has one. Can never be too sure if his interest actually lies in Ryoma.
AnonIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is wonderful! On an unrelated note, the ad here is POT. lol
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hilarious. But, really? Tezuka reading BL? Owning Gravitation? Brilliant last liner. CX
dandelion weed chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG Tezuka has GRAVITATION? That totally broke the law of PoT universe! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
PRICELESS. Go Ryoma, woo-woo! Don't let the misguided one het you up! Love Iuni though. The weirdo.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/17/2012