Reviews for The UGLY TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE BLANKWARD
ssweeps chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
.god.

i think im in love with you.

everything you do is simply amazing.

signed,

forever chasing a bad-boy doucheward ;)

(ahem, OR your insane, stinky murderward)
Animphette chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I found this very intriguing to say the least.

I wonder why we write what we write.

I often think there is alot of our own wacked out experiences and the need to voice ourselves.

I personally believe that I have yet to write my real life experience it is coming but I dont know how Edward will play the part in it yet.

I got a thing for the domward I would love more than anything to be dominated by edward as a vampire. I prefer him vamped!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LMFO; I loved it.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Combine Healingward and Domward. Who could resist that. "This Edward can heal the emotional/psychological scars of any girl, no matter how traumatic her past was." - Heck, yeah! You forgot Geekward.
simmerk chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
hilarious and yes I recognized some of my fav story plots in there. ;)
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love your opinions on these - and I must say I agree with you on some (if not most) of them :)
guccisassy chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow, you sure can write! Are you as interesting in person? I wonder, do the writers put all their personality into their writing, or are you all as colorful in life? I sure have enjoyed reading this fiction. Not really productive, but I have been increasing my vocabulary!
rachael1042 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh! XO
moneyfarm chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
f;n hilarious laughed my a** off

hehehe
cynet chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was amazing. :D
smallboots chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Seriously, I think I love you. Or I've just read too many of these, which in it self is disturbing, and I as soon as I recognize one of the Blankwards I just give up. Thanks for giving me the categories to put them in.
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh my Doucheward is my worst nightmare! I hate Doucheward :)

You should have also done Geekward
Amethice chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was pimped out on the temptation podcast and I was intrigued...

Hehe, I love this. But I've gotta say, I still have a major soft spot for Domward, D&D or no. M. Lol.
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think I really want to read one of these stories where Gayward is really a chick with a dick... How have I missed these horrors of fanfic?

And for healingward - I mean honestly, Isn't edward sex in the butt the cure for everything? Constipation? Cured! Modesty? Cured! Anal virginity? Cured! Being shy little Bella Swan with no backbone? Well - at least there's no spine to get in the way of some of the crazy gravity-defying sexual positions that are in ficdom...
jlcummins chapter 1 . 10/1/2009